More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Veig77 Veig77

What does she send?

Her Tits

She thought about telling him to fuck off, but then she remember her so called boyfriend certainly didn't have any qualms about sending him pics of her without her permission. So why shouldn't she send him something without his permission? Even if she wasn't going to fuck Derrick her boyfriend shouldn't get to walk out of this unscathed. Besides maybe she could show Derrick something to get him less focused on her ass, even if it was just moving his focus to other parts of her body. She took her shirt off and admired herself in the mirror, her tits looked really good in that bra, but she knew she wanted to make a impression. So off went her bra as her big tits wobbled free. She did her best at cropping the picture to show enough so it wasn't just a close up of her tits, but not enough to see her face or anything she couldn't deny if she needed to. Checking to make sure she was satisfied with the picture she sent it to Derrick and awaited his reaction.

Derrick >"Holy shit, are those Assley's tits? I had no idea she had such great ones!"

Derrick > "Fuck I mean Ashley. Should start now so I don't mess up at the party"

She felt vindicated at the second message. If it ended that stupid nickname this would all be worth it. Looking at her fat ass, who knows maybe if he kept on his good behavior and her boyfriend kept being a idiot she'd let Derrick see her ass sometime.

The lead up to the party?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)