More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

What does the bear want to talk about?

Her Submission

The Green Door Suites was more of a higher class of motel than an actual a hotel, but the rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. Kohi was thankful for that much when Alan grabbed her the moment she entered his room and threw her onto the bed. Kohi looked up at his looming form in fear, and to her embarrassment, some arousal. She hated this part of her. Her first had been a very dominating wolf and his roughness had instilled this fear and lust in her ever since. She was too submissive to dominants now.

And Alan could see it as she cowered and whimpered. He could smell the fear and arousal mingling in the air, and he took a big sniff. He felt like he could get drunk off of this scent. Alan grabbed her shirt and pulled it off of her to free her tits. He gave a huff of disappointment that she still had a bra on, but dismissed it as he pushed his paws under it it to fondle her tits. Kohi moaned and tried to scoot away from him.

"P-please Alan... Don't do this!"

"Do you know how you got picked for this assignment? I requested you. I've been after your little ass since you started working at our company, but you've been dodging me for years. I knew you couldn't say no to the pictures needed for this project though. So a little advice? Be prepared, because I'm not going to be denied."

Alan gave a laugh as he gave her tits one more squeeze before getting off the bed and looked down at her. Kohi grabbed her shirt and quickly put it back on before hopping off the bed and running out of the room. Alan's laughter chased her down the sidewalk as she went to her own room and closed the door behind her. She put her back against the door and slid down to sit on the floor with tears in her eyes. She needed to shower before they left for their job. She could smell her arousal even now. A paw snaked down into her shorts and and rubbed against her panties. A soft moan escaped her muzzle, and her need grew. She slipped her panties to the side and inserted a finger into her already wet pussy.

"Why and I like this," she moaned as she added a second finger and began to pump them in and out of her pussy slowly. Of all the people in the world that she wanted to mate with, Alan wasn't one of them. If it wasn't for his dominant nature, then she wouldn't even be this turned on. She wouldn't feel the need.... To add a third finger. Her body began to shudder as she quickly hammered her fingers into her pussy. An orgasm rocked her body and she whined in pleasure at her release.

She sat there for a moment trying to collect herself before drawing her fingers out with a wet squelch. She sighed before standing and stripping. She knew she needed to hurry, but her scent was too strong to ignore. A shower was definitely needed now. The bathroom was small, but the shower was perfect for her. She got the water to the right temperature and took a quick shower. She could hear Brian banging on her door and calling for her to come on, so she threw on a fresh set of cloths and hurried out the door. Thankfully her cameras were already in the equipment van, so she didn't need anything else.

Brian gave her a pained look as she came out the door, possibly picking up the scent from her soaked panties still in the room, before patting her on the shoulder.

"Look... I know Alan's an ass... I'm in the room next to his, so I heard some of it.... If he pushes too far, just scream. I don't know how much help I can be but, I'll try."

"Thanks Brian," she said as she gave him a hug.

"Yeah well, I can't promise anything. Come on, the others are waiting."

How goes the first photo shoot?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)