More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abcdefg123432 Abcdefg123432

Who was this woman?

Her MILF neighbor and former babysitter, Ashley, 42

In the quiet hum of the lab, Amy entered with her curvaceous neighbor, Ashley, whose mere presence exuded an undeniable allure. With brown hair, DD breasts, and a figure that had the town's population daydreaming, Ashley stood as the epitome of allure. John welcomed them at the door, leading both ladies down to the lab where the atmosphere buzzed with a blend of curiosity and suspense.

“So what are we here for?” Ashley inquired, her eyes reflecting a mixture of curiosity and anticipation.

John, keenly aware of the deception required to engage Ashley in the experiment, conjured an enticing fabrication. "I've created a new invention, a latex catsuit with a microchip at the back of the neck. It connects to the wearer's nervous system, granting superhuman abilities—increased strength, speed, flexibility, you name it. It's truly remarkable," he explained with a convincing sales pitch.

Ashley, captivated by the prospect of newfound powers, eagerly expressed her interest, unknowingly stepping into uncharted territory. "Wow, that sounds amazing. Do you think I could test it out?" she asked, her excitement palpable.

"Of course you can!" John handed her the catsuit and guided her to a private changing area.

Moments later, Ashley emerged, clad in the snug latex catsuit that accentuated every curve. John couldn't hide his anticipation for what lay ahead.

"Are you ready for me to activate it?" John inquired as Ashley stood, the embodiment of alluring mystery.

"Go ahead," Ashley replied, blissfully unaware of the revelation awaiting her.

With a press of a button, Ashley's body froze, confusion etching across her face. "What is going on?" she questioned, a tinge of fear creeping into her voice.

John, seizing the moment, decided it was time to unravel the truth. "You see, I lied about the abilities of the catsuit. While it does possess the capabilities I mentioned, it's so much more. With this remote, I can control every aspect of you, even your mind. Alternatively, with these glasses, I could let Amy possess your body and become you," John explained, turning towards Amy with a mischievous grin. "So, Amy, which one should we try first?"

What do they try first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)