More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by porneia porneia

Where does Sandra begin her search, with her ID information or one of her stories?

Her Chyoa's ID Information.

"Damn it, damn it, damn it!" Sandra nearly yells as she clicks on her user ID page on Chyoa. Her nickname "Vollbusig," the German word for "busty," hasn't changed, but someone has filled out the "About" section; it reads . . .

Gender: Female

Birthday: September 1, age 22.

Location: Connecticut

Homepage: instantgram.com/spankingsandra

When I'm not writing erotica I like to: Tease the guys at Cambria College.

When I'm not reading erotica I like to read: "Bitches, Bimbos, and Ballbreakers"

My favorite word for "penis" is: Cock, manhood, shaft, weapon, tool, all of which I secretly crave.

My favorite word for "vagina" is: Sex, sheath, my favorite plaything.

I write erotica because: I am a sexually pent up lesbian who is ashamed of my secret, dirty, twisted, fantasies.

In conclusion, I am: A bad girl that needs a spanking.

Sandra gasps at the reference to her state and college, while the instantgram page causes a cold sweat. The Vollbusig's avatar, however, knots her stomach; A waist up naked selfie with only her crossed arms covering her ample breasts.

Trying to log in to Chyoa, unsurprisingly, only comes back with "invalid password." The hacker has locked Sandra out.

What does Sandra do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)