More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Strongly_Worded_Letter Strongly_Worded_Letter

Pick your character

Henry Wells - Protesting H20

As Henry Wells, you’ve spent your whole life explaining to people the horrible things H20 is used for. Everyone you dislike drinks H20. Anyone who has antogonized you drinks H20. Your dear friend, Tamatha Ket, was taken from you by a glass of H20. Your twenty nine years of life have been tough, being treated as an outcast and ‘Conspiracy Theorist’. But you’ve stood half a dozen energy drinks ahead of the law for this long.

Waking up in darkness, you notice a sliver of light entering from the corner. Pushing your fingers through, you find an opening. Pushing upwards, light blinds you. You shield your eyes from it as you realize where you are. In a dumpster. Peeking your head out, you see you are in an alleyway. Graffiti litters the walls with soda cans and coffee cups covering the floor. Good. Not a single bottle of water. The most heinous type of water.

Grabbing the edges, you pull yourself out of the dumpster. Your clothes are a T-Shirt, a pair of cargo shorts and a fanny pack. The greatest disguise. The thirty year old programmer look helped you blend in among suits.

Welcome to Real Life: The RPG!'

This session prevents you from gaining certain skills through standard methods. You must tie any developments to your on going quest for truth! If you need to learn chemistry to decipher the evils of H2O, that is fine. If you suddenly drop your quest and decide to become an oil tycoon in New Zealand, you fail. Good luck!

The strange message popped into your vision, causing you to fumble and fall down. You speak out to it. “I come in peace space brother.” The message disappers. What a trip. You need to figure out how to save Tamatha and the world at large, even without some friendly Aliens telling you so. Your hand goes for your Fanny Pack, as you cozzy up to the warm dumpster.

Flyers and Notices

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)