More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JoshRobinson180 JoshRobinson180

What's next?

Helping then later discovered

You are out flying and you hear screams you fly to see and a woman is about to be attacked to a group of men and this has never been so close to your cave/home before so you fly down and land nearly crushing the young woman.

One man runs away in fear also screaming then one slashes your leg you then hit him into the tree using your tail you did not mean to hit him it was kinda like you sneezed and swung you tail and hit him, he does not move then another two attack slashing at you you then roar scaring them away then finally the lat guy standing there trembling in fear says "Biggest Dragon ever and runs away". You then turn around trying not to almost crush the woman again you see that she scared of you also then she speaks saying "A Knight will come for me and kill you rescuing his Princess" you then pick her up put her on you back and fly up and through the sky to nearest kingdom you drop her outside gates and fly away before anyone sees you.

You get back to your cave/home and rest but you wake up to shouting outside of your cave/home you go outside to see a lot of humans when you leave cave you see their expressions change to fear among the crowd you notice a carriage and then the woman you saved gets out with a older man and woman you notice to be King and Queen as they approach because you are different to all other dragons you wanna show the humans how different you are so you step forward step back with one front leg and bow your head the crowd gasps as the realize what you are doing. As the King, Queen and Princess approach you get a weird feeling in your throat and you look up and fire comes out your mouth but you do not roar you scream like a human the crowd gasps, you then look down see King, Queen and Princess in front of you they ask how much do they owe you for saving daughter you say nothing turn round then go back into cave/home alone leaving all people outside the King, Queen and Princess follow thinking you turned as a gesture to let them in and once they get inside they are shocked at how your cave/home resembles a library the King says "Amazing a Dragon that has more books than gold haha". You think to yourself i also like to read them but then you hear another man's voice not the Kings but yours and it says exactly what you were thinking the King, Queen and Princess look turn look at you shocked and trembling with fear on the fact that a Dragon just spoke for the first time ever.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)