More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tyff Tyff

Which tale do you want to hear?

Helping at the senior citizen center

Ms. Robinson was always willing to give her time whenever someone asked her for it. Being a widow that didn’t have to work gave her a considerable about of free time so she would find herself saying yes to any and all requests. This most recent request was from the local senior citizen center and helping to entertain the old folk. She had been given a uniform to make sure she looked more official as well as greatly entertained the male population. Ms. Robinson looked at her nurse outfit and giggled since she wasn’t even a nurse but thought maybe they wanted to make her an honorary one. What she didn’t realize is that she was wearing a stripper outfit so it wasn’t really designed to be sturdy or practical. She stripped off her blouse and skirt and since she gave up wearing underwear years ago she was now stark naked.

She grabbed the suit and put her arms through and zipped up the suit as best as she could. The poor zipper groaned as it struggled to close on her thick hips but then made its way up her flat tummy and then stopped right where her tits started. She struggled for a bit to try to close it but then determined that was good as it was gonna get. She checked herself in the mirror and saw a generous amount of cleavage and boobs on display since the zipper didn’t close them in. It was very short but not too short for Ms. Robinson who owned shorter things. She didn’t realize over half of her ass was visible in the back and any movement allowed her bare pussy to be seen. She remembered to get her nurse cap and determined she was ready to go as she shoved in her clothes into an unused locker. She was ready for her shift and exited out of the changing room.

Where does she go first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)