More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BadMario69 BadMario69

Do You, Help the Woman or keep walking?

Help the Woman

I couldn't stand still any longer. I ran into the ally and lunged at the man, tackling him to the ground. He reached into his pocket, probably to grab a weapon. But with a fit of adrenaline, I punched him clean in the jaw, knocking him out cold.

I turned to the woman. "Are you okay?" I asked. She was on the floor crying. I stood up and approached her. "Miss?" She stood up and turned towards me shyly. Then she ran towards me. She hugged me tightly with tears streaming from her eyes. I hugged her back. For some reason, hugging her made me feel warm and fuzzy. When I hugged her I felt like I never wanted to let go. She made me feel like I needed to make her feel better.

"It's alright everything is going to be alri-"I stopped, I looked down at her to see her bare breasts pressing against my chest. It seemed she noticed aswell. She jumped back.

"Agh!" She squealed cutely covering her rather large breasts with her arms.

"I-I'm sorry Miss..." I said awkwardly. "Are you ok?"

"Yes, all thanks to you Mister.... um..."

"Sekushi, Luke Sekushi, Nice to meet you, whats your name?"

"Fushidarana, Lucy Fushidarana. Thank you so much Mr. Sekushi."

"Please, just call me Luke, and who is this guy?" I asked pointing to the man who was groping her.

"I don't know. I was just walking on the street and I accidentally bumped him, then he grabbed me and he... he..." Then she fell forward. I just barely caught her before she smashed her face into the ground. I leaned her up against the wall. She had fainted, She had been through alot. It started to rain as I sat there pondering. After mere moments, it was pouring down. I couldn't leave her out here half naked. I needed to bring her into some shelter. I need to bring her beautiful defenseless body to some shelter. I looked at her perfect breasts, which shimmered from the rain. She was there, and she couldn't do anything about it...

Do I, Resist my Urges or Take Advantage of Her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)