More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

Hellooooo Nurse!

Jim groaned in pain, cradling his head to overcome the massive wave of dizziness that engulfed him. Whatever had compelled him to try on that ridiculous looking nurses outfit nearly knocked him cold. As soon as he touched the outfit his body felt numb, arms working mechanically to disrobe himself and put on the parts of the white and red nurse costume. The outfit looked like something out of an old cartoon show, stereotypical tight white blouse with red trim and matching skirt. When the dainty little cap adorned with a big red cross fell across his scalp, Jim passed out while a tremor of lighting shot through his body.

His body felt odd and heavy, unresponsive for the most part while struggling to regain his consciousness. Sluggishly he managed to prop himself on his elbows, encountering resistance as he tried to raise his upper body. Something was wrapped around his chest, weighing him down. Jim groggily opened his to figure out what was atop and froze at the sight.

A valley of luscious bountiful cleavage between two mounds of soft slightly tan flesh, from his vantage point they looked to be KK cups at the least, they bulged off his body like twin boulders....his body!?

Jim opened his eyes wider, finding strength in his panic to quickly scramble into a sitting position. He had breasts, great big gigantic ones!. They bounced mightily in the flimsy white blouse unrestrained. Jim could feel their great weight tugging at her shoulders and torso, they were insanely heavy as she was to lay them in her lap. Her body, as it could be nothing more than a her was obvious. The nurses outfit was a tight fit against her many curves, flesh bubbled out from her top barely keeping her prodigious breasts from escaping. The skirt was insanely short, only managing to stay decent as it was nearly stretched to its limits by her hourglass shaped hips and large bubbly ass cheeks. Jim patted down her body, struggling to keep her panic from overwhelming her.

Jim calmed her breaths, shaking with fear and confusion. Okay, so he tried on some weird nurses costumes backstage in the auditorium that knocked him out and turned him into some sort of voluptuous caricature of a nurse from a cartoon. Jim reached to her scalp, noticing for the first time the long curly locks of hair cascading her shoulders. Long curled locks of bright red hair stretched out at obscene lengths, the farthest reaching past and below her ass. Stupid ginger genes, of course she would be a redhead.

After a few tries, Jim managed to rise from the floor. She stumbled like a newborn foal trying to reorient her center of gravity. Oddly enough even though she could feel her breasts heavy as she first woke up with them, she noticed her back muscles seemed to have compensated for it smoothly. She could bend and move her back with ease, only causing minor discomfort to her chest. He tits bounced and jiggled obscenely, almost unnaturally so. Jim could only chalk it up to not wearing a bra at the moment, noting that from the cold draft below also meant a lack of underwear as well. Jim became all too aware of his new genitals, exposed to the cool air of the auditorium below her tight skirt. Aware of the cold against her new sex, the lips of her pussy contracted in the chill. Jim shuddered, her manhood was gone. Jim glanced down at her feet, or at least tried to unsuccessfully, her breasts obstructing her entire lower body from view. Jim grew frustrated, no matter how much she turned her neck she could not find a view that wasn't covered by her boobs.

Taking stock of her surroundings, she noticed that her body wasn't the only thing to change. Her old clothes were nowhere in sight and the strange and other random costumes that littered the floor were nowhere to be found. In fact the entire back stage was very neatly cleaned and put together. Nothing was out of place. There was a standing mirror in the corner and Jim quickly sauntered over, grunting in annoyance as the tight skirt made her swivel her hips and take mincing steps.

When Jim came to the mirror she gasped, the creature in the mirror was something out of every boys fantasy. She was practically a walking wet dream. She looked like something from those old fashioned pinup posters. Hourglass figure in skin tight clothes, exposing the longest pair of lightly tanned panty hosed covered legs. Her legs were a work of art, long, smooth and sleek leading into positively gorgeous thick and muscled thighs. She tried to put her legs together but found that it was impossible to close the gap in between where her manhood once was. Her hips were too wide, and her ass protruded from her back firmly at a high angle. Turning around showcased her booty in all its glory, the skirt rode up just high enough to conceal her pussy but leave a view of the curves of her ass nearly bare. Her waist was thankfully not small however, curving pleasingly enough but also thick enough to support her upper body with little issue. The blouse she wore was only buttoned to its lower two buttons, the rest would never meet as her breasts practically burst from within. Small dusting of freckles adorned her cleavage, crowning the edges of her cleavage. Her face was the very model of innocence and playfulness. Bright red lips, large and bow shaped. High cheekbones with dimples, petite button nose and large doey red eyes with large bashful eyelashes.

Jim stared at her eyes in wonderment, her eyes had become the most unnatural of the changes. As red as a fire engine, intense and piercing at contrast with the rest of her face.

Jim was enraptured with her reflection, gazing into her own eyes. This creature of lust and sensuality called to her, stirred feelings within her loins. Jim was brought out her gaze when she felt her nipples harden quickly, tenting her blouse and her nether heat up. The sensations shocked her, her crotch felt hot and moist, like someone had dripped hot wax in her stomach. Her nipples became insanely sensitive points that distracted her, rubbing against her blouse causing bolts of fire to shoot from their tips and travel down to her new slit.

Jim blushed furiously, she had managed to arouse herself by ogling...herself.

Jim at least took small comfort in the fact that she still retained her original sexuality and memories, whatever had changed her was only physical for now she hoped. A couple of calming breaths later managed to bring her pussy under control, however her nipples refused to stay down. Ignoring them as best she could, Jim had to figure out some way to find out what had happened to her and where her old clothes had went.

Searching the backstage only came up empty handed, her stocking clad feet caused her to tumble a couple times on the linoleum covered floor. The only thing out of place was a pair of white womens shoes, simple flats with a red bow embroidered with hearts and red crosses. Shoes that were thankfully, practical compared to the rest of her outfit. No surprise as they fit her comfortably, no doubt also part of her new nurses attire. Searching the back stage for any other clues brought nothing, Jim faced the exit. She dreaded being seen in public like this, even though in her current form nobody would ever recognize her.

“Ahem...” A voice interrupted her thoughts.

Jim nearly jumped out of her skirt from shock, turning around to face the origin of the voice. Her large breasts threatening to burst from her top as they bounced and jiggled roughly. Jim stared into the face a rather short looking raven haired woman with her hair in a bun. She was dressed in a very conservative business suit and had a very authoritative look about her.

“A little lost are we Miss Babette?” She asked in an annoyed tone.

Jim just gave her a blank stare. The woman sighed.

“I know this is your first day, Miss Babette...but please pay more attention. I only have enough time to give you the tour once. Wandering off like you did doesn't really give me the best impression of your qualifications...but I'll let it slide for now seeing as well...you're the only one who bothered to apply” The woman sighed wearily, scolding Jim as if a ch1ld.

“I..I..where am I?” Jim stuttered. The woman rolled her eyes.

“You are in the Auditorium of course...this is where we hold school meetings and events for the school, you would know this...if you were paying attention” She seethed. Jim flinched, folding his arms behind his back.

“May we continue with the tour? We have much to show you here” The woman motioned towards the exit. Jim followed shyly.

“err...umm...yes, miss...umm” Jim finished lamely. The woman grumbled under breath.

“Jean...The name is Jean. Or Miss Jean. Please” She said. Jim nodded and smiled. However she quickly tilted her head in confusion as Miss Jean blushed hotly at Jim's smile. Was she a lesbian?

Jean motioned for her to exit the auditorium. Jim glared at the sun and shielded her eyes from the glare, Jean was talking and motioned her hands towards a sign above their heads.

The sign read…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)