More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 49 by cdbaby cdbaby

Do they go?

Hello I'm Jill and I like girls

"Sure it might be fun." Sarah dug through the last remnants of the box of chocolates Jill had bought her, frowning when she found it empty. Jill dangled a piece in front of her teasingly. Snatching it away and eating it when she reached for it. "Mean!"

She held out another piece as she munched on her own. "You know I wouldn't do you dirty like that." Jill laughed. "I'll always save the last piece for you." Sarah bit slowly into her chocolate treat, trying to be sexy as hell. It sort of worked. Jill kissed her chocolatey lips.

Later that night the girls sat in the small room decorated with Valentine's hearts and tiny cupids.

Eliza baked a heart shaped chocolate cake with rainbow frosting. "Dig in!" She didn't need to tell the group twice, they quickly cut into their cake slices. "So I notice we have a few new faces today. " Eliza looked around at Jill and Sarah and a couple of other people one of which tried was intently trying to avoid eye contact. "Why dont the guys and gals who are new introduce themselves?" She looked at the clearly uncomfortable girl first but quickly scanned the rest of the group.

"I'm Sarah." she waved demurely to the group. "I'm not exactly brand new. I came last semester. I dont know if anyone remembers me." Jennifer waved back. "I...came to accept that I do in fact like at least one girl." she interlaced her hand with Jill's absentmindedly. "So I guess I'm a lesbian...or bi. I don't know I'm still trying to figure it out." The shy girl seemed to relax after hearing Sarah's confession about her uncertainty.

"Would your girlfriend..?" Eliza waited for Sarah to nod before she continued. "Like to introduce herself? No pressure. Obviously" Eliza glanced half way at the shy girl to let her know in no uncertain terms that last comment was also for her.

"Hello I'm Jill and I like girls." Jill answered matter-of-factly.

"...Okay. Anyone else?"

Jennifer raised her hand and started talking about being approved for hormones, the group applauded her good fortune before the other girls got into the flow of sharing and turning to Valentine's plans. "We're going to the festival!" Sarah exclaimed happily. Despite how long she had officially been dating her Sarah found it strange actually speaking openly about dating a girl. Strange like tasting a new food in a foreign country only to find out you love it and don't understand how you could have eaten anything before now. The group oohed and talk about how "girl gonna get some" made her giggle nervously.

After an hour the group was officially over, it was another half hour before they actually went anywhere. Sarah was bursting to pee by the end, lucky they weren't too far from the bathroom. "Congrats on getting your dream girl." A deep voice echoed in the tile room as Sarah washed her hands.

Jennifer washed turned on the sink and washed her hands as well. "Oh thank you. And you on the hormones." Sarah tried obviously to avoid looking at her. She was unsure if it was the sugar high from the cake or pure curiousity that loosened her tounge "How long have you been..."

"Peeing in the ladies bathroom? Well I wouldn't do it normally but gotta get used to it since before long I'm gonna be a bombshell beauty."

Even Sarah could detect how her voice faultered at the end as if she didn't truly believe it. "Totally. But I meant...."

"Hun am I the first transgirl you ever met?"

"Is it obvious?"

"Well yeah. At least you're not throwing rocks at me like most Christians I meet." Jennifer dried off her hands.

"I don't think my daddy would...." she started to say but would he? Sarah really knew no one that wasn't straight in her town and so her father never brought the issue up. In his homelife or in his sermon. The thought actually relieved her, if he wouldn't hate on Jennifer why would he hate his own daughter?

"I'm fairly open but I dont have a lot of time, so how about you ask the top three questions running through your mind right now." Sarah thought for a moment, the most prevalent of which was how could she narrow it down to just three questions.

Outside the bathroom Jill leaned against the wall propping one foot up on the wall as she thumbed through her phone. The shy girl approached and cleared her throat. "Whatcha doing?" she cleared her throat of the frog that had somehow invaided her throat.

"Waiting on my girlfriend." Jill said nonchalantly closing up her phone as the young girl leaned against the wall with her.

"So you're really dating?"

"Yeah." Jill smiled brightly for the first time since she came to the meeting.

"What what's it like?" the girl gulped. Nervous sweat freezing her goosebumped skin.

"It's great. She's so sweet and loving and beautiful." Jill cast an eye at the girl for the first time her dark red hair reminded her of a B-movie poster about a buxom vampire woman who enslaved coeds and drained men of the only thing she desired from them, blood. But where her hair seemed to portray a forceful woman the rest of her exuded a typical shy girl probably on the edge of a breakdown. She dressed pretty much like Jill, a tomboy but the way she acted right now reminded her more of Sarah. Or was Jill just looking for Sarah everywhere, she wondered. "What about you? Seeing anyone?" Purposesfully keeping gender out of her question.

"No." She quickly dismissed the question.

Jill nodded and returned to her phone after a moment when it became clear that she wasn't going to speak again.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked almost as soon as Jill unlocked her phone. 'Typical' Jill thought.

"Sure."

"How do you know you're a lesbian?" she asked quickly and quietly.

"Well I tend to judge by if I get aroused looking at pretty girls." The answer didn't seem to satisfy the new girl. "But hey straight dudes work in gay porn so it's not exact."

"They do?"

"Yeah, they gotta take pills but hey whatever gets ya paid right? Though I suspect some are bi." The girl's ears seemed to prick up.

"What's that?" She nervously rang her hands.

"As the immortal Dana Carvey put it 'A bisexual is someone who when they reach into someone's pants is happy with whatever they find'." Jill laughed. The girl joined in. "My mom used to say 'any port in a storm'." Jill winced seeing the look on her face reminded her why she hated hearing her mom say it too. "Look you're in college now, despite how most people our age act we dont know everything and we dont have too. I've known girls who swore up and down they were lesbians but came to find out they were wrong. I've known a few girls who swore to be straight only to find out they were wrong too. Very wrong." Jill thought back to a few flings for some reason.

"I just don't want to be wrong." Jill barely heard the girl's whispered reply. She probably didn't mean for her too.

"Just follow your heart best advice anyone will ever give you at one of these meetings." Jill felt like she should stamp out a cigarette for emphasis. "The tricky part is figuring out if it's your heart talking or other parts."

"How do you know?"

"I'm probably not the best person to ask. I've followed my other parts too much before." Jill stared at the bathroom door and smiled "Although when it's your heart...Remember Looney Tunes?" The girl shook her head no. "Chuck Avery?" Again no. "Damn kids not appreciating classics." Jill joked. "Anyway whenever one of them fell in love their hearts would leap out of their chest and their eyes would literally reflect them. I know I know it's a joke but still...it's true. When you're in love it bursts out of your chest and there's no room for anyone else."

Finally Sarah and Jennifer left the bathroom. "All done. What are you two talking about?"

"Just how much I love you." Jill answered pulling her close.

"Oh really?" Sarah kissed Jill softly. "How much?"

Jill swayed Sarah side to side "More and more every day." Jill kissed her again.

Sarah noticed the shy girl for the first time remembering she was not alone and pulled away from Jill, but not too much just enough to be what her father taught her was decent. "I'm Sarah."

The shy girl took sarah's offered hand "Courtney."

The three girls introduced themselves to Courtney before she excused herself to go back to her dorm to sleep. "Wow." Jennifer said.

"What?"

"She's been coming a month and never spoke to anyone. Never even introduced herself."

"That's my girl winning hearts and changing lives." Sarah teased.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)