More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 50 by cdbaby cdbaby

What's next?

Festival of fun

Jill sat on the bed waiting for Sarah who busied herself changing in the tiny bathroom. She couldn't wait until next semester when they could live off campus. Sarah came out dressed in jeans and red and white Swiss Dot Off-The-Shoulder Top and her hair pulled up in rolls in a true rock-a-billy Rosie style. "You look great." It did amaze her she was able to do such great makeup and her own hair in such a tiny room.

"Thanks, so do you." she smiled noting Jill's light makeup something she rarely wore. Sarah knew Jill wore it for her. Sarah threw her hands around Jill and kissed her eagerly. "Hmm watermelon." she said swaying with her girlfriend for a moment just staring into her lovely eyes.

"We should go." Jill whispered continuing to sway her hands slowly drifting down Sarah's back and cupping her vuluptious behind. A small squeak escaped Sarah's lips as she smiled.

"You really like the booty huh?"

"Yes ma'am." Jill giggled kissing Sarah's cheek and giving her butt one more squeeze.

They broke the hug and headed to the door with Jill grabbing her jacket. "Wait." Sarah stopped her and dragged her into the bathroom. "We look like we stepped out of the fifties!" Sarah laughed excitedly.

"Just a greaser and her girl." Jill laughed before curling her lip and doing her best Elvis impersonation. "Come on lil momma. Uhuhuh."

Sarah giggled "I'm in love with a dork."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)