More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Onefang74 Onefang74

What's next?

Hellcat's Decision

Hellcat started to say, “She-Hulk what happ…,” when two of the red skinned women rushed her. Hellcat gave one a flying kick to the abdomen sending her sailing into some trashcans and gave the other one an strong uppercut that seemed to leave her stunned for a mere moment. However, just as she began to position herself she felt a strong hand grab her and swing her into the wall. The attack left her dazed, winded, and hurt. As her mind began to focus, she realized She-Hulk had her pinned against the wall and was actually using her other hand to rub Hellcat’s pussy through her outfit.

She-Hulk in a much more sensual voice that felt like honey on Hellcat’s brain said, “Patricia, stop fighting me. You cannot win and I really don’t want to hurt you. I want you to join us.”

The very words caused Hellcat’s body to grow more aroused and her mind seemingly fall into a stupor. If it were not for the pain running through her body or the migraine that was growing more intense, she feared she probably would have gave into her friend. All the sudden, a blinding flash of pain seared through Hellcat’s mind as her psionic powers erupted uncontrollably. As her vision cleared once again, she found herself on her knees before She-Hulk who was also barely standing. The two red-skinned women lie on the ground around them. All Hellcat could think and say was, “Jennifer, I am sorry, I didn’t mean to...”

Her sentence was cut short as she heard the sound of laughing coming from some hundred feet away. As she looked towards the laughing she found her mind once again reeling as her mind tried to grasp what she was looking at. There stood a strikingly beautiful woman whose very face was non other than the Scarlet Witch. Like her friend She-Hulk, the Scarlet Witch was different, she had horns, black eyes with red pupils, and a tail as well. Standing around her was at least seven more red skinned vixens that oozed sexuality, as well as a a blue skinned woman that was sexy as hell. He mind instantly recognized the tattered remains of the uniform the blue-skinned woman wore. The blue-skin woman with a single horn jutting from her forehead was none other than Captain Marvel. Her mind began to notice the woman’s features and see the resemblance. Hellcat despite her pain took a defensive stance and steadied herself expecting the group to rush her.

However, the group did not advance. Instead the Scarlet Witch began to chant some sort of invocation that caused the air around Hellcat to surge with mystical energy. Hellcat knew she needed to move and disrupt the witch to stop the spell. Just as she started to spring forward, she felt something wrap around her left arm and leg. Glancing backwards, she saw that She-Hulk was no longer disoriented and had grabbed her once again. She-hulk with her free hand once again reached towards Hellcat’s inflamed pussy. This time her fingers pinched the fabric of her suit and pulled until it ripped leaving her arousal bear to the world.

Hellcat felt the energy pulsate around her and saw the glowing magic circle appear just under her and She-Hulk. All the sudden, she saw several ghostly penis like tentacles shoot up from the ground. One instantly penetrated her as the other one searched out her mouth. There was the briefest moment of pain, before sheer pleasure poured through her body. Hellcat could not help herself, She moaned out from the pleasure allowing the other ghostly penis to penetrate her mouth. She-Hulk had positioned herself so that she was fondling Hellcat’s breast why her tail penetrated Hellcat’s asshole.

The invasion filled Hellcat with absolute pleasure and she could feel herself slipping. She tried to block the sensation but it was impossible. The two ghostly cocks and tail were now pistoning in and out of her. She-Hulk’s tongue and gentle caress of her breasts were perfect. Hellcat felt the strongest climax she had ever had rush over her leaving her weak and gasping in She-Hulk’s very arms. She-Hulk lowered Hellcat to the ground and laid her gently on her back.

Hell-cat could also feel something else now, another mind within hers. She could hear the Scarlet Witch’s sugary voice in her mind whispering, “Don’t resist Patricia, give into the pleasure. You will know power and pleasure the likes of which you have only imagined. Give yourself to me and join us.” The very voice itself sent shivers of pleasure through Hellcat.

Hellcat tried as hard as she could to resist. But by the time She-Hulk had positioned herself between Hellcat splayed legs, she had already came two more times. The climaxes had become so intense they were now running together, driving Hellcat delirious with pleasure. When she-Hulk’s tongue wrapped around her clit and gently squeezed it, Hellcat lost it. She screamed out as the mother of all orgasms rode through her like the powerful waves on the ocean.

With the climax came the corrupting energy that caused Hellcat’s body to transform. Real claws erupted from her gloved fingers. Her breasts grew a bit as he waist slimmed out a bit more. Her ass grew rounder as her pussy grew puffier. A tail began to grow from above her asshole and tear her suit even more. She felt a strong bit of pain that felt pleasurable now as two horns pushed against the fabric of her mask. Finally they burst through the fabric and curled back along the side of her head curling up upward above her ears. The hair on her body began to thicken until it was a mixture of yellow and black fur. She looked like some beautiful demonic cat-girl.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)