More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dongstar dongstar

What do you think?

Hell yeah! Let's go for it!

You're not scared of getting caught! You've got balls as big as any futa stripper!

"I kind of doubt that," Karen snickers, glancing down at your crotch.

Pssh! What does she know anyway?

That evening, you arrange things so your parents think you're sleeping over at Todd's house. All of you meet up and catch the bus downtown. It's only a short walk from the stop through a somewhat seedy part of town before you reach the strip club. A bright neon sign blazes with the name "POLESWINGERS" in lurid purple and blue while a neon futa stripper flickers between two provocative poses.

"Moment of truth," says Karen. Despite her earlier confidence, she seems nervous now. Todd, Monica, Casey and Heather also look somewhat uneasy. This is your first time doing anything like this and the bouncer looks really scary.

Behind the bouncer is a sign declaring "NO ONE UNDER 21 ADMITTED!" in big, red letters.

Karen is up first. She does her best to look like the blurry photo on her fake ID. The bouncer scrutinizes it closely, but after a few tense moments, decides to let her pass. She flashes you a grin and a thumbs up once she's inside.

Todd is up next. He's not playing things as cool as Karen. You can see him sweating and trembling. He could totally blow it!

The bouncer takes a long, suspicious look at Todd, holding the license up to the light and squinting.

"Hey!" The bouncer's noticed something!.

Oh shit!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)