More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Chyoaflag Chyoaflag

Spy on girls?

Hell fucking yeah

I take a break from reading reddit posts about everyone's take on whats really happening to spy in on some of the girls.

Madelaine's webcam and mic were a high priority for me to get hacked since she is not only a cutie but also horny as fuck with a bf across the country. He is such a nerd, barely replies when she clearly hints about sexting or sending dirty pics. Madelaine is petite fit, long red hair and has a great ass, specifically for her frame. She is starved for attention.. and a fat cock. (Ive seen the dick pics, her bf aint packin).

Her roomate is Reese. Very different personality. Less flirty, more of the good girl who focused on grades not guys. She is single. Reese has blonde hair, not an overly impressive body but its nice. She has an extremely innocent, cute face. Ive recorded her going to town on a lollipop. Its the most action ive seen from her.

"How the fuck am i going to fly out to see Peter now?" Madelaine said while pacing the room frustrated. Reese, sitting on the bed behind her, attempted to comfort her. "It will all workout" she finished with a smile.

Madelaine rolled her eyes while turning away and sitting in at her desk, laptop in front of her.

From looking at her i cant tell if she is more frustrated about missing seeing her bf or humping her bf. Only 1 way to find out. While she is sitting there i spam her email from an anonymous account. The email has the subject lonely nights and i make the sender address look like it could be a school administrator.

The email body is a tease it reads -

When times get difficult, the nights get cold.

And lonely

Maybe add some...

Spice?

Then i paste a few (Blacked . Com ) gifs

I pay close attention to her facial expression as she opens, scrolls and reads the email.

I watch as confusion gives way to shock before a sly smile and a look of intrigue.

Haha she liked it, now i need to set a reminder to check her cam again tonight to see if she tries to get herself off.

I switch next to the kitchen camera. Its a common area (obv). Marcus is warming up some eggo waffles while Annasophia parades her thick ass around in pajamas.

"Fuck got you acting shy?" Marcus states looking over his shoulder at Annasophia, who didnt comment when she walked in. Marcus, moved in a couple weeks ago so he has only had a few conversations with each girl.

She smiles for a minute "Nothing, only the end of the world"

"Haha" markus smiles back and watches the outline of her ass come into view as she reaches down to pick out a snack from the pantry. "Shit will blow over in a day. You aint that lucky to get locked in a house with me that long." Annasophia doesnt know how to reply. She is taken back a bit so she changes the subject.

"Why are you in workout clothes, the rec center is closed?"

"Pssshhh girl you dont even know" Rob jokes while turning away to pull out his waffles, forcing Annasophia to compete for his attention. "I dont know what?" Annasophia replies while taking notice of Rob's thick muscular arms.

"You dont even know everything in your own house girl. We have free weights in the basement" Annasophia felt silly for a moment before Rob spun back around. "Not an invitation to go poking around my space though, blondy" Rob said while patting Annasophia on the head.

Damn, does he see me as a kid - just a silly girl, she thinks. < A crush is starting to build. >

I obviously love that as i want to see Marcus pound the hell out of that phat booty while she cums her brains out. Wonder if she swallow his cum? I bet he would bury it in the back of her pussy.

I take a note to try to advance that shit, idk how but her ONION BOOTY needs to be spanked as fast as possible. Cute face too, i ponder ranking how hot each of these 12 girls are but get interupted...

Shit, time for that 8pm announcement.

Gather or watch alone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)