More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bobbyjoe123 bobbyjoe123

Are You Ready To Begin?

Hell Yeah!

Lacta-Woman soared over the top of Dugire City, scanning it for trouble. Ever since she presented herself to the world a few years ago, crime rates in her city were at a record low. The media was praising her, and people would ask for autographs at any chance they got. Life was good. If there was a complaint, it would be that she longed for some action. Her breasts were painfully bloated with milk, and she wanted to use it up. When she is in her secret identity, Lacta-Woman would have to constantly milk herself whenever her breasts got full. When it isn't being used, Bovian milk is nothing more than a nuisance. It inflates and bloats her already giant rack, and causes her pain and discomfort. They feel like two balloons overfilled with air, about to explode. Obviously they wont explode, but the painful idea is the same. When they were bloated, you could even her milk sloshing around inside as she walked. She hated milking herself, it made her feel like less of a woman, like a common COW. Not only is it demeaning, but it was difficult, and she cold expel up to gallons before she lost that bloated feeling. Unfortunate it would return within the hour. Burning the milk off by using her powers was much more effective, and enjoyable. Lacta-Woman, who was sill young at 20 and had no idea where she came from thought about her busty "gift". While they were the source of her powers they made her life subject to teasing while growing up. She had a love/hate relationship with them. "But I still don't understand why they have to be so stupidly big!" she thought to herself. KRAKOOOM!!!! The sound of a building exploding cut her thoughts short. "Oh my gosh"she exclaimed. Appalled, she turned and headed to the mushroom cloud in the middle of County Square.

There were already firetrucks at the scene when she arrived. "Lacta-Woman, thank God!" the chief yelled. As she touched down, she heard several snide comments about her bosoms that were likely not meant to be heard. "What can I do to help chief?" she asked hastily. "We are taken' care of the fire n' civillians, but we gon' leave the wacko's that set the bomb off to you!" he replied, pointing into the billowing smoke cloud. As the firefighters scattered to do their jobs (still lustfully looking back at Lacta-Woman) she turned to peer into the dissipating smoke cloud and could make out several figures. When the smoke finally cleared, she gasped. They were androids. Robots looking a bit like grey, anorexic Iron Mans. There were five of them each with one arm as a sort of blaster, with eerie blue electrical eyes. The sixth figure was a much larger version of these androids, but this one had four total arms, each with a mechanical claw at the end. This android also appeared to have a human inside of it, apparent from the glass dome for a head showing an bald old man with a handlebar moustache. "Is this your doing?" Lacta-Woman asked. The sixth droid stepped forward, and the dome glass opened, revealing the man at the controls. "Why yes it was dear. God Gosh. I can't believe I am really standing in front of THE Lacta-Woman! You're even hotter in person!" the man said. Smirking she replied "Well if you did all this for an autograph, your about to be disappointed". The man simply laughed and said "You know what? To be perfectly honest I hate you Lacta-Woman. Who do you think you are parading around in that whorish outfit pretending to be a hero. Clearly, I am the only human that sees you as a threat, and in my book threats need to be terminated". Appalled that someone had this much hate for her she struggled to comeback with a snarky comment. "Whats wrong Lacta-Woman, cat got your tongue? Well its about to get a whole lot more in a second" he said as the dome closed over his head. The 5 small androids all fired laser blasts at her. Those blasts had enough power to almost level an entire block, and Lacta-Woman simply batted them into the sky. Now ready for action, she taunted the man by saying "Is that all you got?". The robots all lunged at her and threw a series of punches from all sides. They moved at surprising speeds for robots, but Lacta-Woman was hopelessly faster and evaded every single blow. She punched a hole straight threw one android and it fell to the ground. She caught another punch and tore the arm right out of the robots socket. It powered down immediately. The other three androids retreated cautiously back a few feet. Relaxing for a few seconds, she forgot about the sixth droid and the man controlled each of its arms to to grab Lacta-Woman's arms and legs, and slam her into the ground. Then she was thrown into the side of a building, and dragged across the glass. The android held her up and Lacta-Woman could hear the man yelling at his androids to attack her while she was out. Unfortunetley, she was not really out. Smiling at the chance for an entertaining fight, she broke free from the claws, and in a flash tore through the remaining smaller androids. She turned to see a shocked face in the last robot. "Impressive. But this is your end you cow uddered beast!" the man yelled. A rocket shot out of the robots center headed straight for Lacta-Woman. She was infuriated at being compared to a cow and completely set off by the mans rude. She caught the rocket in midair and crushed it. Then she punched a hole straight through the dome and pulled the man out by his collar. "How dare you? Dont you ever call me a cow ever! I am not a cow!". The man simply laughed and pushed a button on his watch. He dissapeared in flash of light.

Lacta-Woman looked around frantically but the man was gone. How could this be? "Great job Lacta-Woman! You had those freaks running off scared!!" yelled a paramedic. Lacta-Woman decided to forget about the man and continue helping with rescue.

After they finished Lacta-Woman briefed the police chief over what happened. When she was done and turned to leave, he commented "Um... Lacta-Woman? There's something stuck to your...um...udd- I mean breasts". He pointed at something on the bottom side of her bikini top feverly. Lacta-Woman's tits we're so big that she could not see anything under them, so she felt around aimlessly in the search of anything that felt odd. She found a small disc shape and held it up. It had some sort of screen in the front. She had no idea a to what it could be. "That's a scanner" said the chief. "The medics use those to monitor the stats if their patients being transferred but that one looks more high tech than anything I've ever seen". Lacta Woman still did not understand why or how it was there. " It's probably nothing. Stay safe chief" she said as she flew into the night sky, and spent the rest of the night stopping petty crime until she felt it was time to go home. She had used lots of her milk up and was exhausted when she got home. She slept like a log without a worry in the world.

Elsewhere that night, the man from earlier smiled deep in his laboratory in front of a large screen. The screen showed Lacta-Womans body schematics. Her largest strength and speed outputs. All of her possible abilities. Even her measurements. All this came from the disc that one of the Android's slipped on in the battle secretly. The man smiled over a certain piece of info gained from the disc. He saw through the x-rays that Lacta-Womans breast produced large amounts of milk that depleted slowly during the battle. He also noticed that during the battle as her body took hits from his Android they did more damage as the milk storage went down. He laughed as he put two and two together. This extremely intelligent person had figured out where Lacta-Woman's powers came from! He also created a hypothesis about her weakness. He laughed out loud. Now he knew exactly what the suit he was going to be should be equipped with. He knew how strong and fast it should be, and what energy sources it should run on to Outlast Lacta-Woman. "heeheeeheeeheheeeheeeeeeee! At last I have the info I need to kill that cow slut! The world shall remember my name, Dr Stakia, as the man to kill the big uddered freak!!!!!"

What will happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)