More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bam316 bam316

Does her father open the gateway for her hellish return to Earth?

Hell, Yes, He Does and makes sure she doesn’t go unprepared

Four hours later which takes three days on earth time Azmodius Bellows out “DAUGHTER COME TO ME AT ONCE,” as Lilith saunters into her father’s chambers dressed in a full skeleton halter top with demonic looking knee guards that was taken from fallen demons of the past as her shoulders were graced with malformed human skulls as she stopped at the bottom steep and kneel.

“I SAW YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY MY DAUGHTER!” as he approves her new demonic armor, As Lilith said thank you, father, as I want nothing more than your approval of me.

“THAT MY DAUGHTER YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE, BUT IT IS TIME FOR YOUR RETURN TRIP TO EARTH MY CHILD” as Lilith glee in her father’s response “NOW COME TO ME, MY CHILD”.

Lilith starts to crawl as her father said: “STAND, YOUR TIME OF CRAWLING HAS ENDED MY DAUGHTER”. As Lilith stood up and walked up the onyx marble steps to her demonic father’s throne feeling the rough bone pleasure her cunt and nipples as they rubbed with each step.

She said you wanted to see me, father, as she kissed his red demonic clawed hand as she was instructed upon her training as his now demonic offspring, “AHHH YESSS MY CHILD IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO GAIN YOUR ON YOUR VICTIMS BUT FIRST YOU NEED THIS”, as his clawed palm grasped his daughter’s demonic face as hellfire energy and demonic spells known for over centuries since mankind existed translated to his daughter’s English terminology as she revealed in the pain her now demonic brain was feeling as each layer as pumped and fed information she never knew existed as her brain felt like a peeled onion.

As she dropped to her knees after being mind-fucked literally as she came down from the unnatural high as her father laughed out loud as he grabbed her demonic tail and said “THIS WILL HURT… A LOT”, As Lilith said do your worst daddy, as he pumped his hellfire energy throughout Lilith’s demonic appendage spreading it from base to tip as her tail started to form what looked like a penis-shaped tip as the tail became sensitive like a man’s cock as her father finished she shot what would be the first on soon to be many orgasms as black tar cum came shooting out and landed on the hot lava rocked floor.

“THERE, MY CHILD, I GAVE YOU THE TOOLS YOU NEED FOR YOUR MISSION HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF A HUMAN NAME TO BLEND IN” … I have Father as Lilith responded back “THEN TELL ME, MY CHILD” … Lilith Darville my lord, “I USED TO GO BY THAT LAST NAME MY CHILD ONCE WHEN I FREQUENT EARTH REALM AND LEFT A FEW OPEN ACCOUNTS IN MY NAME FOR ANY HEIRS WHO CAME AFTER I, HERE TAKE THIS” …

As five handwritten letters written in English writing appeared in his daughter’s hand stated that Lilith Darville, the daughter of the late Jack and Edna Darville is sole executor of the state affairs and any and all assets must be filled to terms with no questions asked inside of an onyx black leather sling purse with the appropriate documentation current driver license and updated birth certificate proving her existence.

She bowed and said thank you, father, as he said “I MAY BE A BASTARD OF A DEMON BUT I WILL NOT SEND MY CHILD INTO THE WORLD UNPREPARED NOW GO” as the hellfire once again shot out as the portal to earth open as Lilith saw her former home as her father opened portal was near central park west.

As she cried as black tears rolled down her red face and said, father I will miss you and will I see you again as he replied: “I WILL MISS YOU TOO MY DAUGHTER AND YES YOU WILL, BUT YOU MUST GO AND GO NOW FOR I CAN’T KEEP THE PORTAL OPEN FOR LONG”.

As Lilith walked through the fire and sulfur of the portal as her red demonic feet touched the green soft grass and smelled the smog dense air usual for New York at this time of day for the first time in centuries.

The portal closed her demonic father said “MAKE ME PROUD IN TOTAL DOMINATION OF THIS FEEBLE WORLD MY SLUTTY DAUGHTER”, As Lilith’s final words to her father your wish are my command as the portal closes.

Then Lilith looked around to find a nice tree covered area as she said this look will simply not do pertaining to her skull armor in poor judgment.

She said to herself this comes in handy when I am demon form, but a human disguise is what I need as she scanned around the park for what she thought was hours until she saw a businesswoman in nice three-piece business skirt sat at a park bench for her lunch break, and she smiled on how this woman can be tempted on the path of darkness and debauchery as she read her mind to find out her name was Sarah Wilcox as Lilith amused herself with last name Wil Sux Cox.

As she wove her hellfire magic as her demonic form took that of a normal looking human as she looked into the pond as her now human form that she judges herself to be just under six-foot-tall black onyx hair all permed and trimmed but still long and elegant as her modest Double F Tits didn’t make her too whorish but again would make any man or woman wish to touch or even suck them in their full glory.

She looks at her shoes and said four-inch heels this don’t do justice for me as she took her feminine fingers on the heel of each shoe and turn them into a six-inch heel and said there much better as she swayed her hips as she walks away from the park to the bank catching every single person who walked by her sex-charged body with gulps and catcalls.

As Lilith entered the bank a potbelly security officer stood up and said please any metal and personal items except your dress belt in the tray and walk thru as it beeps and was asked to do so once again and beeped again as he brought out the wand and started to do a full scan as the buzzer went off around my massive tits as I said it must be my bra that set it off, officer.

As he stared at my heaving chest with amazement as I said am I still a danger to this banking facilities because if, so I would be willing for a strip search as the officer was glad he was behind a desk to hide his old fifty-something raging hardon, as he smiled no ma’am just precaution since recent terrorist attacks my dear as I play coy and said what as he was shocked to see another fellow American who was born here not to know about the terrorist attack on that horrible fateful day.

Lilith explains with deep sadness that she was sorry about the attack as she never knew it happened since she was studying abroad and or visiting exotic locations that didn’t keep up with current events as he said well ma’am you have a good day and if you need anything my name is Franklin as I responded Darville, Lilith Darville.

As he said the last name is French as I explained that my late father was French as he married an American woman during the French revolutionary war as he opened the door to the bank for me.

Upon entering, I walked up to a shaky nervous-looking man as he stutters can I help you miss as he was sweating bullets a mile a minute as I said relax, you are calm around me just breath as his heartbeat slowed down and talked normal like all the other tellers in the bank and said How can I help you as I said yes, I received this letter with an acquired bank account under the name of James Edward Darville as she handed the paperwork and said oh yes but the account has been sitting here since the 1980s but it’s still active as he said do you mind if I get my floor manager to double check this information Miss as I said I don’t mind and please it’s Lilith Darville or for you just call me Lilith as I saw his name tag said Tyler Mason as I stroke his chin.

As he motioned his floor manager who was a tall muscular man with golden brown hair came over as he screams at the top of his young lungs What the fuck do you need now Tyler you’re a poor excuse of a lackey if you weren’t so damn punctual and never late you would have been out of here on the same day as my old man, he gave sniveling wimps like you a job so you felt important in the world as Tyler’s nerves start to peek back into stutter Vile.

As he stutters once again the lady here has a letter stating she is the daughter of an account holder who’s has a lot in the account but it’s not been touched since 1983 as the younger looking man looked at me and said welcome miss as I said Darville and you are Michael D. Powers III esquire as he kissed my delicate hand in trying to hit on me which I give him two inches of credit on his part for trying.

I explained that my father was James Edward Darville and also told him that the reason I didn’t come sooner was the fact I was traveling abroad thru all the funds of my father’s telecommunications company and just recently returned and found his deeds and last will and testament to be filled at any time an heir came forth.

He said you got proof as I handed him my new passport filled with all the locations I described to him as well my birth records and driver’s license as he tried to pull the false accusation card as he tried to usher me out when a lawyer in the lobby said let me look over the paperwork.

Mr. Powers tried to deny it when he shot back with the perfect article of failure to comply with a legal last will and testament and looked at his pro bono case at hand and said Mr. Powers these documents all point to one thing and you will not like it she is who she says she is and yet you refuse her claim I could make you the laughingstock of the banking world how would your father feel about that as he was backed into a legal corner and said OK you win.

What can we do for you Ms. Darville as he asked apologetically as I said simply I want to access my father’s vault belongings with no questions asked and no hostilities since I plan to be here in town for a long time and since I am legacy you have to accept any and all new transactions to said account without merit as Michael said OK would you follow me please as we walked to the vault.

I stopped for a second and said you told one of your employees some discouraging remarks I think it would be wise to apologize to that said person and quick as I threaten to call his father sensing he has major control of the bank while his bastard son ran the day to day affairs as he said in front of the whole lobby Tyler Mason on behalf of the bank I want to apologize to you as he then motions his secretary Sandi to give Tyler a raise for his troubles as she said yes sir and filed the paperwork.

As we reached the vault he kept the talk to the minimal since he knew he crossed the wrong woman this day as he brought out my father’s safe deposit box as I was handed the key and said I’ll be outside madam as I scanned the room and said good no cameras as my dark thoughts came into play on making sure this bastard would never use daddy the same way again to his power over his employees, as I opened the box found over two million dollars in a hundred dollar bills, a set of house key with car keys attached, a storage container number and an address here within the city as I guessed was going to be my new home in this city.

I called back Mr. Powers as he came in and said everything is in order as I responded yes, but I have one last piece of business I have to do before I go as I made my move and locked my puffy lips onto his as his mouth opened to accept my tongue as I began to feast on his soul just enough to gain control as I said Mr. Powers, Michael, I Prefer Mike as he nodded in approval.

I said now Mike I want you to travel to the 30th floor of the building go to your office to be better, write a small letter of intent to commit suicide then open your window and renounce your pathetic god you hold dear and give your soul to my father Azmodius then jump if you believe you will not die.

As he walked away from my sexy body as he said yes mistress as he continued to the elevator as it stops on the 30th floor as instructed by the time I returned to main lobby I could sense that the schmuck actually committed the deed as I looked over at Franklin both shocked and horrified but also at ease his tormentor met his demise as I sauntered over and kissed his lips and whispered I give you your bosses integrity as a way to say thank you for your help and said I think the bank is looking for a new supervisor and I think you can now handle the job very well hon good luck.

As I walked outside to see the carnage of Mr. Powers limp body on the ground all bloody and broken like a sick looking violin, as Michael shows up in front of me like nothing happen and spat out you bitch you failed in your attempt, as I responded Oh Did I as I pointed to the blacktop where his human body lies as he cries seeing the truth as I said not to worry my father will give you all the attention you will deserve.

By the way I’m not a Bitch you are as I punched my hellfire hand into his chest and by changed his anatomy to fit that of a 20 something woman full and fertile as they come as the floor broke away from his feet as he now she fell into the blazing inferno of hellfire as I watched the portal closed as I went on my merry way.

Upon arriving the former man that Michael was landed on the hot magma rock floor as my father stood at his throne and said “MY DAUGHTER HAS DONE WELL MR. POWERS OR NOW SHOULD I SAY MS. POWERS”, as he laughed in Michael’s defeat as he said, “YOUR FATE IN HELL IS TO BE GANG BY ALL THE DENIZENS OF HELL AND GIVE BIRTH TO THEIR HELLISH OFFSPRINGS FOR THE REST OF YOUR UNNATURAL LIFE HAHAHAHA”…

As the demons, all came from everywhere grabbing the now female form of Michael they start to every single hole she has to offer as she screamed in pain as the pain turn to pleasure as her mindset went numb enjoying her now female body being filled to the max with demonic sperm as one leaves and another takes its place fucking her already cum filled body as she leaked the black stained cum down her new womanly thighs.

Azmodius said “I GUESS YOUR NAME IS NOW MICHELLE DEMON BABY MAKER AND WHORE OF HELL” as the voice rung throughout the entire realm of hell to ring the dinner bell to the royal fucking of Michelle’s now damned life as her belly expanded to lengths inhumanly possible as skin shone tightly like leather as she felt over ninety demons spawn lings kick against her over bloated stomach.

Lilith walked to her destination as her father in a mental link said: “MY DAUGHTER VERY GOOD CHOICE FOR YOUR FIRST VICTIM SHE’S A REGULAR WHORE AND WILL GIVE BIRTH TO OUR DEMONIC ARMY FOR YEARS TO COME, GOOD NIGHT MY SLUTTY DAUGHTER, I WILL BE EXPECTING MORE SOULS SOON MY LOVE”.

As Lilith smiled as her father was proud of the first conquest as I went to my new home and skipped the tour, as I headed to bed with my now demonic body fully on display as I slumber away in the night.

Demonic Plans set in motion as starts televised

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)