More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Becki C Becki C

Does Helen read the spell?

Helen decides to try a different spell

"Come on Helen," Adam urged, "are you going to try casting it or not?"

"I don't know," Helen said, flicking to another page. "What if it works and I'm really a ghost? What happens if I can't get back to my body?"

Adam couldn't help but laugh at how seriously his girlfriend was taking this. Helen just pouted back at him as she continued to scan page after page, apparently looking for a less dangerous spell.

"Aha!" Helen suddenly declared, pointing at a new page. "This one is about swapping body parts between two people. If this one works, we can just cast it again to swap back!"

Adam rolled his eyes but could see the logic in what Helen was saying.

"Fine, but can you not spend forever reading this one? There's other things I'd like to do with my weekend!"

"So you don't mind if I swap a body part with you then?" Helen asked in excitement.

"Sure," Adam replied almost dismissively. There was no way the spell was going to work, he just wanted to get on with his Sunday.

No sooner had Adam agreed, Helen began to recite the spell. She held her right hand over her chest and pointed her left hand at Adam. As the strange words left his girlfriend's lips, Adam began to feel a bizarre tingling sensation in his groin.

"What the fuck is going on?" he shouted, grabbing at his crotch.

"Oh my god, it's actually working!" Helen gasped. She was also looking down at her lower abdomen and had pulled her black skirt down to witness the magical change that was taking place.

"You're taking my cock?" Adam was in full panic mode and was desperately unbuckling his jeans. He pulled them down, along with his boxers, to find that he no longer had his usual male genitalia between his legs. Instead, he found Helen's pussy nestled between the top of his thighs.

"Wow, this is weird," Helen laughed. Adam looked up to see his girlfriend swinging his cock around, her skirt and knickers around her ankles. On her petite frame it looked huge, and was getting larger and harder from Helen's playing.

Adam returned his attention to his own situation. He pulled apart the lips of his new pussy gently and sent a probing finger gently in. The alien sensation of penetrating himself sent a shudder throughout his body.

"What do you think?" Helen asked happily. She had stepped closer to Adam, and he found his own cock being thrust towards him.

"It's fucking weird," Adam said. "But you've proved the book is real so we can change back right?"

Does Helen agree to swap back?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)