More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mr.z mr.z

When does Sam see his mom tomorrow morning?

Helen's Room

Sam woke up next to his fiancé who was still blissfully sleeping. His night wasn't so blissful as his brain kept replaying the events that happened yesterday. Sam thought maybe it was all a bad dream. He got up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, pondering over whether his mom being a 7 foot tall behemoth was just a nightmare or reality. After brushing, he decided to go to the guest room his mom was sleeping in just to confirm his suspicions.

He slowly opened the door to the guest room and closed it behind him. Tip toeing ever so slowly as to not wake her up. Helen was sleeping on the bed which was across from the door in the corner of the room. Her huge form taking up the entire space as she snored loudly. Her son walked towards the foot of the bed to inspect things better but it was obvious at this point that this is now reality for Sam. The bed wasn't even long enough for Helen's new size as her feet dangled off the edge of the bed with the blanket unable to cover them. She was sleeping face down, so her feet were pointed downwards.

Sam couldn't believe these were his mom's, as the large pair of feet in front of him looked like a size Men's 20 with a deep arch at the bottom of them. Sam was going to walk away but then his mom started moving, he froze as to not draw any attention to himself. Helen pulled the covers up, revealing her strong muscular calves which were then contrasted by her big pillowy thighs. Sam then had to fight the urge to throw up when his mom moved her legs apart and he saw her huge, wrinkly balls. Each testicle was as big as a soft ball, dark pubic hairs sprinkled around her saggy sack. The amazoness dickgirl's thighs pressed them together which made them look bigger than most female butts Sam has seen. Sam tried not to gag as the power odor of musk assaulted his nose that were coming from Helen's hairy nuts. Sam tried to tip toe away but his mom shifted in her sleep again. Helen turned around on her back, the blanket still covering her as something came up. *BOING* Sam looked on in horror as he was in the shadow of his mom's morning wood, her rock hard cock sticking straight up like a flag pole as she was pitching a very impressive tent.

Sam tried leaving the guest room but he tripped and fell. "What was that?" Helen said as she woke up. "Oh Sammy, are you okay?" Helen got out of bed and walked towards her poor son, each step she took caused her meat stick to swing left and right until it smacked Sam in the back of the head. When Sam sat up and turned around, he was face to face with his mommy's manly mushroom head. The massive cock was easily 15 inches long, her pink head was wide enough that Sam's mouth would have to stretch to their limits to fit, he could see her wrinkly foreskin pulling back as her dong got harder, and below them were her wrecking ball sized grapefruits.

"Mom, why aren't you wearing underwear?" Sam asked.

"I am wearing underwear. See." Helen grabbed her cock which even her big hand couldn't fully circle around and lifted it up to show that her purple panties were to roll to one side as her balls couldn't fit in them and her schlong was sticking out from above it along with her pubic bush. "I just can't fit them in when I get hard." Helen tries stretching her panties away from her to stuff her dong in them but as soon as she does, her cock snaps out and smacks Sam in the face. "Oh, sorry about that Sammy. Hey, you have a dick. Do you know how to make it soft again?"

"... Um yes." Sam said not liking where this is going.

"Great, mind helping mommy out."

What does Sam do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)