More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Elven_Huntress Elven_Huntress

What's next?

Helartha Braignith, Elvish Ranger

Helartha was raised in the remote elven village of Alethlume, a small jungle village near the boundaries of the Dark Forest. Growing up as a tree elf, Helartha was taught in art of the finest elvish archery and camouflage. At the age of 90, (The equivalent to 17 for a human), she was selected as a serving member of the Blessed Glade -- A group of mercenary-like elven maidens who devoted their life on cleansing the forest of it's corruptions, and to stop any creature from the Dark Forest upon entering the Elvish Kingdom. She quickly rose to the top amongst her peers, earning reputation for her honest, helpful and innocent personality, and the deadly accuracy of her arrows. However, most evil-doers does not consider her to be much of a threat, as she is too scared to kill, her shots only aiming for disabling others.

Being an elven maiden had it's perks: Helartha was also recognized for her beauty. She had long, slightly curvy hair that brush past her shoulders, her big innocent eyes shining like stars in the night, and most important of all, she had a figure many would die for. She was gifted with a double D bust, with small but perky nipples. Her waist was thin, though nothing out of the ordinary. Her hips finishes off with a big curve, though it does not seem unnatural on her slender body.

Helartha's Journey

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)