More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 74 by TheLeherengin TheLeherengin

Time to get the metal and... lots of other things I guess?

Heavy Metal

Magritte closes her eyes for a few seconds and then speaks, "don't worry about fighting me, I mean if you kill me the goblins wouldn't be happy, but killing me isn't necessary to win and I'd prefer you don't," she says and then adds, "if you lose I am... well... essentially contractually obligated to punish you if you fail. Don't worry though, I think a simple series of spankings is good enough," she says with an apologetic smile.

Muma sighs and seems a bit hesitant as she speaks, "Look... I get the idea... You're heading for the top of the tower, so why would you want to go down? Well, don't worry about it too much, every floor is a step towards the top of the tower, even if that doesn't seem to make sense. Though I can also tell you Yulia has walked up stairs to get to floors that are actually technically lower in the tower then the one she was on previous, it's... confusing, don't worry about it," she explains and then bites her lip, "not that I'm advocating for the caves over the forest or anything," she adds.

"I'm afraid I have no real information on the Beast... As far as I know no one who has seen it has lived long enough to describe it. All I do know is that it's not always here, it seems to leave occasionally, for instance I think it was gone for a while shortly before you arrived, it feels like it's gotten stronger since you arrived. I don't want to imply anything, but it seems like it might have... well reappeared because of you, not that I'm blaming you, it would have returned anyway I imagine, "Magritte explains, "If you intend to go get the metal, Gia should already be down the tunnel, she's there all the time working and waiting for the chosen, she has a special bed and everything down that path," Magritte states.

"Alright, we'll go see her now," Yulia informs Magritte and Magritte nods.

Yulia and the group leave and find Goma waiting near the entrance, she seems happy to see Yulia again and Yulia explains that they're going to see Gia and Goma nods, "Okay! Goma will come with you!" Goma states and quickly hurries towards the lantern path. Yulia follows and they head down the lantern path eventually reaching another cave. The cave is shiny, with various glittering veins in the walls, there's a goblin woman here with a pickaxe and she has a bored look on her face. She looks like most other goblins except her hair is a dark purple and swept so it covers one eye. She hears the group arriving and turns to watch their arrival, her visible eye widening as Goma tacklehugs her, Gia manages to keep her balance with some difficulty and then Goma releases her, "Hello, Gia! Goma bring Chosen! Take Lumpy rocks!" Goma announces Gia glances at Yulia.

"Bird woman here for rocks?" Gia states looking at Yulia and then points, "take then," she says. there's a bed in the room and near it there's a big bag seemingly filled with metal, there's also a furnace which seems to imply that Gia may have also already done the work of purifying the metal.

"Thank you very much, Gia!" Yulia states and goes to grab the bag, taking a quick glance inside and indeed there seems to be a number of already purified ingots within.

Gia exhales, "Bird Woman take rocks, Gia take rest," she says and then goes over to the bed and hops onto the bed and seems to be out within seconds. Goma goes over and pats Gia's stomach as Gia sleeps.

"Gia such good worker," Goma says, a strange level of awe in her voice and then sighs and kisses Gia's forehead, "Goma miss you..." she says quietly before moving over to Yulia.

"Alright... Guess it's time to go see 'dildo lady'" Cherchiel suggests and Yulia nods.

With Goma still accompanying them the group go back to the cave foyer and then take the other path. The other path leads to a room with a large crude wooden table in the center, there's another tunnel leading off from here, but at the moment there most interesting thing about the room is that at the head of the table sits Dahlia, in front of her are indeed a number of sex toys of various kinds and she speaks with the stilted patter of a carnival barker, "Step right up! Step right up! All manner of pleasure items are available, we got dildos, strap ons, vibrators and anything else you can imagine! All electrical devices use magic and will never run out of charge!" she announces and Goma stares eagerly at the assembled toys, however Dahlia suddenly stops and stares at Yulia," Oh... Heya! I didn't expect you here!" Dahlia says, her voice returning to normal as she greets Yulia, "I'm not technically supposed to be here, but since you didn't come to see me in the Demon path, I am glad to see you now, My normal offer still stands, any number of deals, each one paid for with a fetish!" she reminds Yulia.

"So... why are you here?" Muma asks seemingly suddenly interested and Dahlia grins.

"Oh you're... Muma right? The new guide? I'm... Sorry about your sister, I hope things turn out better for you," Dahlia says with a sincerely apologetic face and Muma hesitates and then looks away.

"Me too, but... that didn't answer my question! You're only supposed to be on floors with a connection to the Tower Below!" Muma responds, seeming insistent and Dahlia grins.

"Well don't tell anyone, but there is a Tower Below influence here, it's the only reason I was allowed here," Dahlia answers with a conspiratorial grin.

"There is?" Muma and Cherchiel both ask sounding surprised at this information.

"Um... what are we talking about?" Yulia asks confused.

Cherchiel hesitates before answering, "It's not common knowledge even within the tower itself, but there are technically three towers. They're all part of the same tower, but... They're different as well. There's The Tower... The Tower Above and The Tower Below..." Cherchiel starts to explain and Muma interrupts.

"Cherchiel here is actually from the Tower Above, it's where The One True God resides, in other words, you were in the Tower Above already. The One True God, despite it's name is not the only divine being within the Tower... er... The Towers?" she says suddenly confused and then she shrugs and continues.

"The One True God is the most powerful divine being and rules the Tower Above, but it's counterpart, known as The Great Abyss is the ruler of the Tower Below," Muma finishes and Dahlia speaks.

"It's hard to explain to Yulia, but for the voices, it's easy to simply think of it as the Tower's version of Heaven and Hell, there's usually only minor interaction between the chosen and either the Tower Above or the Tower Below, but well unfortunately for Yulia, it seems the Tower Below is trying to itself into her run," Dahlia adds and Cherchiel seems to come to a realization.

"It's the Beast isn't it. The Beast is some kind of Demon or other creature from the Tower Below?" she asks and Dahlia grins.

"I can neither confirm nor deny," Dahlia answers and then waves a hand, "anyway we're not supposed to be talking about this! So, Yulia want anything?" she asks suddenly and Cherchiel tries to press the issue, but Dahlia waves a hand and Cherchiel blinks and then steps back for a moment before looking sheepishly at Dahlia and quietly standing at Yulia's side.

(Health: 200%

Mana: 100%

Equipment: Ceramic Beaked Mask, Monastic Scapular, standard bra, Standard Panties, 3 poison gas grenades, 3 healing kits, 1 syringe of poison, 1 syringe of adrenaline, 1 syringe of poison antidote, 1 sewing kit, 1 vial of unknown liquid, 8 days worth of rations, 3 two liter water jug, 1 half filled two liter water jug, 1 health potion, 1 mana potion, A boar mask, 2 vials of sticky white liquid, Ornate Rapier, 4 arrows, Quiver, God's Favour (Halo), 1 pouch of alchemical ingredients, 1 sack of cooking ingredients (Apples), Bone Spear, Smithing Ingredients (10 Steel Ingots).

Spells known: Great Heal (Lvl 2, Mastered, Cost: 25%)

Great Cure (Lvl 2, Mastered, Cost: 15%)

Energize (Lvl 1, Mastered, Cost: 25%)

Icicle (Lvl 1, Mastered, cost: 15%)

Unlock (Lvl 1, Unmastered, Cost: 15%)

Repair (Lvl 1, Mastered, Cost: 5%-20% depending on factors).

Fetish: Bondage Rank: 1, Masochism Rank: 1,

Status Effect: Permanent increase to physical attribute. Combat level raised to medium

Psychosexual Break: In order to deal with her trauma, Yulia has begun to subconsciously fetishize her experiences.

Deflowered: Virginity Lost, sexual experience changed to: Inexperienced, non-virgin.

Companion: Cherchiel

https://forum.chyoa.com/threads/the-tower-of-voices-voting-thread.3460/ )

Theology is Fun!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)