More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CLITaurus CLITaurus

Who watches the tape?

Heather

"You have to watch this" said Danni, Heather's friend from cheerleading

"O.k." said Heather "what is it?"

"It's a video I found up at the campsite last weekend," said Danni "you know the one you couldn't go to because you were too busy studying"

"Sure, what's it about?" asked Heather.

"Umm…" said Danni as she started the video.

Heather watched the video. Weird patterns of brightly colored lights danced across the screen and a strange musical sound poured from the speakers. Heather found herself feeling fuzzy headed and kind of happy.

"I'm sorry about this Heather," said Danni "but I couldn't take it anymore. You see now that you've watched this video, for the next 7 days or until you get someone else to watch it you will do anything anyone tells you without hesitation. You won't even realize until afterward that you usually wouldn't do it. You'll happily do things that you'd never consider. Like letting some guy you hardly know fuck you up the arse."

"That's nice" said Heather dreamily.

"No it's not," said Danni "it's really not"

Danni looked at the dreamy eyed Heather sprawled out before her. Maybe it was the she had suffered at the hands of the guys driving her to do something nasty now that she had the power, or maybe it was just that she was now able to get something she had always wanted.

"Heather" said Danni "Take off your clothes"

Heather smiled. Danni was right, she should take off her clothes. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and took it off then reached around and unhitched her skirt before removing that also. She then reached around and undid her bra and pulled it off. She was about the remove her panties when Danni spoke again.

"No, don't remove those yet"

'Of course not' thought Heather 'What was I thinking?'

"O.k. Heather. Now I want you to put your hands down your panties and start to masturbate."

'What a good idea' thought Heather 'I do feel kind of horny. I really do need to touch myself'

She reached down into her panties and began to slowly rub her clit. It felt good to touch herself in front of Danni. She had always known Danni was a dyke but until now she had never realized that she, Heather, would enjoy pleasuring herself in front of another woman. Funny how these things worked.

Heather continued rubbing her clit while slowly fondling her bare breasts.

"O.k. Heather, while your masturbating I want you to say my name"

'Yes' thought Heather 'That would be nice. Danni has helped show me how nice it is to masturbate in front of her. It's only fair that I let her feel included'

"Oh Danielle." Heather moaned "Oh God it feels so good. Oh Danni I feel wonderful. OH DANNI. OH DANNI"

"Stop" said Danni

Heather realized that she needed to stop now.

"Stand up" said Danni and when Heather complied she moved and sat down in the seat she had just vacated.

"O.k. sit down in my lap between my legs."

Heather did as she was told.

Danni put her right hand inside Heather's panties and picked up where Heather had left off. She put her left hand on Heather's left breast and began to fondle it. Heather felt wonderful. It was so right that Danni was fingering her and playing with her breasts. All this time that she had resisted Danni's playful come-ons she should have just given in, just once, and she would have known the incredible sapphic pleasures that she was feeling now.

"Tell me how it feels" said Danni

"It's wonderful Danni. I wish I'd let you do this to me sooner. Your fingers feel so good inside me and you make my breasts feel so good"

"You know something else I found out while I was under the Video's power?" said Danni.

"What?" asked Heather, not really caring about anything but the feel of her lover's fingers.

"I can make you orgasm on command. Now Cum for Me baby, Cum like you've never Cum before."

Heather felt an orgasm rip through her like a tidal wave taking hold of her and causing her back to arch, shoving Danni's fingers even further up her cunt.

"Again, Cum for Me and scream my name"

"DANNI! OH GOD DANNI! OH GOD IT'S SO GOOD! SO FUCKING GOOD!"

"Say you never want to have sex with another guy. Tell me you're a lesbian forever"

"I don't. I never want to fuck anyone but you ever again."

"Good" said Danni "Now get up and let me get undressed and then I'll teach you how to eat pussy"

Does she get a chance or are they interrupted?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)