More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TomTommy TomTommy

Who is the first constestant?

Heather and Mandy

When Mandy had been offered a spot on the most popular show in the world, she had expressed little interest. Having a comfortable job at an IT company, she didn’t see any reason on taking the risks involved. She was self conscious about her body as it was, without being compared to a bunch of bimbos. That was until the show producers mentioned some new conditions they had planned for this episode.

For years Mandy had been overlooked for her ‘plain Jane’ looks, ridiculed for sporting a flat chest and a stick like figure. It had always been a regret that she had missed out on so much due to a lack of curves. Though most of the bullying that had effected her confidence could be traced back to Heather from the old high school cheerleading team.

Heather had been your typical queen bee, very pretty and very cruel. Sporting big E cups and a bubble butt to boot, while still maintains a slim toned body. A quick flutter of her eyelashes and twirling her blonde hair got Heather whatever she wanted. Don’t be deceived though, for she is as clever as a rattle snack, twisting the truth to suit her.

When the opportunity presented itself to make enough money to spend the rest of her life partying, Heather had signed the contract without question. Maybe she could even improve her own looks a little? Though who could improve on perfection?

On the day finally arrived, the staff did not waste time getting them ready. Both women got into positions on stage, glancing at each other with different emotions. Mandy was hopeful for a fresh start in life and maybe a little payback, while Heather was still trying to figure out why Mandy looked so familiar? ———————————————————————

The spotlight turned on revealing both of the new contestants. Mandy was around 5ft 11, with short mousey brown hair. A plain white top and tight jeans showed just how flat and curve-less she was. Fidgeting nervously Mandy kept pushing up her glasses as the crowd cheered.

Heather revelled in the excitement, making sure to pose and wave to the crowd flirtly. Standing at 5” foot 5, she had gave off a cute feminine vibe. She was smart enough to know the best way to win this was to get the audience on her side early. That’s why she made sure to wear her tight jean shirt and mid-riff top, that only empathised her luxurious curves. Being a billionaire was going to be so easy Heather thought.

Jack strolled onto stage, giving everyone his winning smile as he did. Gesturing to the two contestants, Jack made his big announcement in todays episode “Hello folks! Today we’ve decided to do something a little different and we hope you enjoy this special addition of Bimbo or Billionaire, which we’ve chosen two random guests to join us today! Give it up for Mandy and Heather!” With each empathised word, Jack would wink at the crowd, much to Heathers confusion and Mandy’s delight.

The crowd clapped and cheered as the two women waved back to them from the spotlights.

“Naturally this special addition has some additional rules to accommodate having both of these women on stage. First of all, all prize money will be provided to both women equally, meaning a billion is up for available for each of them. Secondly the Bimbo boxes will have a Karma balancing theme, with each girl receiving a unique set of options. I’m sure you all might have an idea already where we’re going with this!”

“So let’s not waste anymore time and get this show on the road. A quick coin toss behind stage has decided that Mandy will pick the first case and then Heather will pick the second. We’ll be sure to rotate from there. Alright Mandy, time to pick your first case! Anywhere from 1 to 20."

“I…. Er….. um….. ok so….. Ill pick number 6?” Mandy said shyly, pointing directly at the case in question.

Jack waved his hand at the box "open up box number 6! Let’s see what prize awaits you both!"

What’s the prize?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)