More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zendle Zendle

Which story would you like to start with?

Heather Smith, 40 year old having a mid-life crisis

So here is it. This is what Heathers life has become. after he took everything.

First she found out that he was too friendly with a secretary who was half his age and had a tenth of the brain cells. Then they went to counseling and he ran off with her too, a bias judge and an incompetent lawyer guaranteed that he took the house, the kids, the car, the dog, and even the cat. He hated cats but still took the damn cat.

Next her boss, who was always more interested than her ass than her work let her go for "spoiling the companies family image" (she worked at a cigarette company). Now she is the worlds most overqualified Barista, putting up with a snotty 18 year old manager who was surgically fixed to her phone, while customers complained about the brand of overpriced coffee she had to sell them. Heathers only joy from this job was intentionally spelling the customers name wrong, but even that was fleeting.

So here she is in a crappy one-bedroom apartment with a leaky ceiling, a mildew crusted floor, one neighbor who may or may not be an axe-murderer, another who spends the night practicing for the next low-budget musical, and a Greek restaurant below that made everything here permanently smell like Felafal.

Every morning Heather has self-motivating moment. She would get up, strip down and look at herself in the cracked mirror covered in dust and crusted seamen from the previous tenant. Despite her age she still had a body women half her age would kill for. Perky B-cup breasts that gravity had just now started to grab, a round ass free of wrinkles, a stomach that had slightly more jiggle than it did ten years ago, a full bush that she looked good with, a pair of long slender legs that remain somewhat toned because she was always on her feet, and a face that despite everything was still beautiful aside from the hint of crows feet.

"You can do this." she had to her reflection. "You are a strong, confident, beautiful women who can turn yourself around."

Sighing, Heather went over to her drawer to pick up today's outfit but then stopped. a thought having occurred to her. Here she was, beautiful, naked, and nothing to lose. She had never been terribly shy about her body, when he and the kids weren't home she had some "naked time" to herself (she tried once when he was around, but all he did was leer at her). If she were to walk outside right now, butt naked for the world to see it would actually had some excitement to her life.

Of course, later today she had to go to work, put up with those idiot teenager she worked with. How would they react if this beautiful confident naked woman walked in and started to work with only an apron or a smile. Oh how they would hate her, how distracting she would be to the customers...and she liked that idea.

So Heather thought this through.

Where and when does Heather expose herself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)