More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gokky Gokky

Who am I?

Heather Peters

The recent African immigration into our area began about four years ago, comprised mostly of Somalis and Nigerians fleeing from civil war in their homelands. Once the first immigrants settled in our town, others followed them, wishing to be near their own people.

I attend the Queen Elizabeth academy and its population reflects approximately the numbers of Somalis and Nigerians in our town today; 20% of the students are black. I am ashamed to relate that the white indigenous population in the town and some of the girls in our female-only academy have not shown our new neighbours a civilized welcome; a great deal of hostility has caused a great deal of bitterness amongst the Africans and I am as guilty as anyone. Now me, Heather Peters, tall, slim, blue-eyed blonde and though I say myself, very attractive and popular with teachers and pupils alike find myself the recipient of unwanted attention from an aggrieved, bitter and resentful black boy. I have rejected his amorous advances cruelly and insolently. I spoke to him with prejudice and disrespect. I admit that I was flattered initially and this clearly convinced him that he could have me. He is attractive and has a beautiful physique (I’ve seen him on the athletics field at his college) but he is black, one of them and that’s that. Or so I thought.

Now it appears his interest in me hasn’t waned; he is committed to bagging his ‘white bitch’ one way or another. Do I continue to reject and scorn him and the potent 10 inch fat black cock he has 'promised' me and risk ‘slavery’ or do I submit to him (as a number of white girls in my year have to African boys) and betray my parents and my race (and my religion as I suspect that he is a Muslim)?

He clearly is annoyed by my racist attitude. I don’t want to be known as a bigoted white woman, the authorities are clamping down on it and I don’t want to be a , but I’m not ready for a black boyfriend (even if I might have certain fantasies about him). They assume complete control and take possession of you. What do I do?

What does Heather do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)