More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

“Who” or “what organization” does the story follow and what is their lifestyle?

Heather Grant, 18

Heather was raised to please her parents. She had done everything asked of her, had excellent grades in school even if not at the top of her class, dated who they wanted her to date and breaking up with them when told, wearing whatever was laid out before her, by her mother and by the maids, no longer resisting the inevitable.

Now, instead of being sent off to college to receive an education like expected, she is being married off as part of a business deal. She had a feeling something like this might happen, what with her father lately not caring when some of her grades dipped over the last semester of high school. To end up the wife of one of his business partners or their sons. Well, that is what happened in the end, just not how she expected.

Heather was the youngest daughter of eight children, an unexpected 'delight' by her then fifty-five year old mother.

Almost all her oldest siblings are married themselves with even a few nephews older than she is. Her father, while caring about Heather, couldn't be bothered to put in as much effort as he did his first seven, even her mother only put in a token effort, leaving things to maids and nannies.

Now the eighty-five year old Mr. Grant wanted to retire, sell off his business and enjoy his golden years with his wife. Her deeply conservative christian father sold off his large scrap business to an even larger recycling company that was owned by Jewish progressives and Heather was part of the deal. They weren't just progressives, but nudists as well, ones who didn't have sons, but daughters.

That's right, she, Heather Grant, would become the wife of one Natalie Goldman, and her first step as a show of faith before the marriage is to give up all her clothes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)