More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hematoma hematoma

The only question that remains is who will you be?

Heather, the monster huntress

"Oh my god, this can't be happening," you scream as the world spins beneath your feet.

You watch the burning airplane go plummeting past you and disappear into a dense forest. A moment later you see a huge fireball come rolling up into the air. You see parachutes in the air around you but you can't tell who is who and everyone is drifting apart. As you fall towards Monster Island you have only a moment to glimpse the different terrains. To the north is a desert, perpetually bright and sunny because of a huge mirror dish. The center of the island appears to be a creepy village and near it a modern base with an airstrip. There's forest and mountains to the east. Someone looks like they are going to land near a menacing gothic castle. To the west is a pastoral lands with green valleys and fields, flowers, crystal-blue lakes and a white-walled castle and city.

You're landing on the southern end of the island. You pass over a sandy beach and a fishing village of some sort, over a misty, green mountain and you come crashing through the tops of huge jungle trees. You glimpse the dense canopy in flashes. Huge fronds, vines, monkeys, pythons. The jungle trees tear at your clothing and limbs. Your smart, khaki shorts and shirt hold together, but your pack tears open, spilling out all of your survival equipment. You crash to the jungle floor with only a coil of rope still tied to your waist. Your arms and legs are covered in stinging bloody scratches.

On the other hand, you're alive. You pray that Abby was so lucky, but reassure yourself that she is a tough girl.

You stand up with a groan and separate the parachute from your shoulders. It's useless. The canopy is completely ripped apart by the fall through the jungle. You hear a sound nearby and pause. You strain to identify the noise and then you hear a crash and a roar.

A huge, gray gorilla-like creature bursts through the jungle canopy. It has huge muscles. It roars again and beats its chest with fists as big as your head. It looks at you with red eyes and roars a third time, revealing fangs that look like they could tear you apart. You instinctively take on a fighting stance. Sho Ran Wu might be useful against this opponent.

He's coming towards you. It's now or never.

Fight, flight or do nothing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)