More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gscmar64 gscmar64

Who's there

Heal me again

Looking through my crystal scope i see Tori standing on my pentagram mat in the center. Know it's Tori by the piercing through her belly button. Waving my hand at the door it shrinks to a rectangle of two inches by five inches,retracting to the left. She dressed in a yellow t-shirt,highlighting her breasts perfectly and a navy blue mini skirt that barely covers her navy blue thong covered ass.

"Don't tell me let me guess "I don't remember his dick going in but,Can you mend me again?"

"OH NO Jory! I knew he was going to have me,that's why i wore the thong.I want him to think that i was virginal before i rocked his world most of the night!"

"TMI Tori, you know what to do!" She removes her thong,sits down on my bed,spreading her legs wide before me. While closing my first three fingers and thumb so that tips touched together "Skinus Rictus Restoreus Virginus!" Widening the first two fingers parting her pussy lips i see that her hymen is again all one piece. "Congratulation sis, you can add another name to the 'took my virginity list' in your diary"

"I don't keep a diary that Cori!" getting up and arranging her skirt "Thanks big brother,what would i do without you?" Kissing me on the cheek as way of payment. Walking over to my mini fridge opening it and taking a vial of red liquid,a cherry flavor morning after pill that i keep on hand for my sisters.

"Oh finally have to tell mom and dad that you need birth control pills!" smirking at her as she turns to leave. Returning to my studying again i'm disturbed by the bonging. Waving! "Another restoration?

A husky voiced "A WHAT?"

Not who i thought

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)