More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kinkster-Sir-H Kinkster-Sir-H

What should he do?

Head to the living quarters

"I should probably head to the living quarters... maybe everyone's... asleep?" _- Little did he know... Slowly, Fyfe slurs, staring at visitor assistance robot. A quick look at it and he says. - "How do I get to the rooms?!"

"There are 43 living quarters in Avalon, which one d..."

"The closest one!" - He impatiently yells.

"The closest passenger rooms are just after the fountain, to your right. Follow the hallway and it will lead to Station 5." - Without hesitating, Fyfe moves in hopes of meeting someone on the way. It takes him around 10 minutes walking to reach it and, unfortunately for him, the station looks as abandoned as the rest of the place.

"What in the fuck?! All rooms are locked..." - He observes, walking down a long corridor. Confused, he keeps walking, unsure of where he is supposed to be heading now. - "Locked doors, locked doors, more locked doors... anyone here?!" - He tries to yell in vain, only hearing his own echo reply. - "I can't be alone in this thing... no fucking way..." - And just as he is about to head into shuttle station, he sees one of the doors slightly ajar at the end of the hallway. - "Halle-fucking-llujah!"

Running as fast as he can in his condition, Fyfe peeks inside. - "Hello? Anyone here?!" - With no replies, he walks in and starts looking around. The looks of the room leave no doubt. - "This is a woman's room... or was? God damn it..." - He doesn't know but he just found Aurora's suite. He's amazed by the luxury and, being a class 5 passenger, he knows exactly what that didn't mean: an awesome room like that one. Perusing around, he sees Aurora's bed, with sheets undone and all messy. - "It looks... it looks pretty fresh... like she's just woken up or something..." - Tired and somewhat confused, Fyfe leans down and takes a whiff at the pillows on it.

"Shampoo!" - He yells excited. - "That smell can't be more than a day old, it's too vibrant, too strong." -_ Moving away from the bed, Fyfe reaches the wardrobe on the east side of the room. Opening, he can't help but smile at all the fancy dresses and women's accessories he sees, as well as a pile of used clothes on the ground. - "Fuck yea, I knew I couldn't be alone in this thing!" - Still curious, he continues to explore in hopes of finding any information about the room owner. He opens the drawers one by one but sees nothing. Annoyed, he's about to leave when a specific drawer catches his eye... Aurora's panties drawer, to be more specific. With a sneaky smile, Fyfe starts examining the contents in front of him. - "Hmm... mostly thongs... some laced underwear... not bad, not bad..." - He jokes. Then turning his eyes downwards, he examines the dirty laundry pile and picks up a black thong.

"What the fuck?!" - A feminine voice yells behind him. - "Jim, come to my room, now! Now!" - _It yells behind him.

"Wha... who's there?!" - Fyfe asks, turning around still holding Aurora's thong in his hands.

"Is everything ok?! Aurora?! I'm on my way!" - Jim's voice is heard through the intercom on her bracelet.

"Who's there? Who the fuck are you?!" - Aurora comes back at Fyfe, as confused as he is.

Immediately recognizing the white blond hair, Fyfe realizes the woman he'd seen in the main hall was real after all. - "I... er... I'm... Fyfe... I..."

"Fyfe?! Where the hell did you come from?! And what the fuck are you doing with my panties you pervert?!" - Aurora blasts.

"I.... I just... I came f.... I woke up... I'm sorry, I..."

"Stop stuttering and finish a sentence, for christ's sake."

Breathing heavily, Fyfe, gathers some air and retries. - "I... I'm Fyfe. I just... woke up... I saw you running... I... was looking for someone..."

"In my pile of dirty laundry?!" - She asks sarcastically.

"No, no... I... I was just..."

"Yea, yea, save it, will

"Aurora?! Aurora?! Are you ok? What's going on?!" - Jim yells from down the hall, rushing to meet her.

"Gimme that!" - She whispers, yanking her used thong from Fyfe's hand. - "And scooch!" - She then pushes him sideways, shutting her closet door just before Jim arrives.

"Aurora, what's up?! You call... what the fuck?!" - Jim stops himself as he sees Fyfe, standing by her side. - "Who the hell is that?!"

"This is Fyfe, he says. Apparently he just woke up..."

"What? But Gus said..."

"It was impossible, I remember. Apparently he was wrong..."

"Who's... who's Gus? Who else is awake? Where can I..."

"Where'd you come from?" - Jim asks.

"Er, I ... from... there?" - Fyfe replies, pointing in the direction of the main hall.

"Hmmm, he's also from our hibernation room, just like Gus." - Jim states, thoughtful. - "This is crazy... but, but... you're gonna need a room..."

"Wait, wait... what's going on here? Don't we all have rooms?" - Fyfe asks, feeling a bit dizzy and leaning over Aurora's wardrobe's door.

"Whoa, there. Easy, bud. You're still half-asleep from the hibernation. It'll pass in a couple of days... but listen... shit... this won't be easy to hear but..." - Jim continues, scaring the living shit out of Fyfe. - "You... woke up too soon..."

"Too soon? What do you mean 'too soon'?"

"Yea... and so did we or... so did I."

"What do you mean too soon? How long is it until we reach Homestead?"

"Yea, that's the thing... we're kind of... 87 years away..."

"Eighty-sev..." - Fyfe can't even finish his sentence. - "We gotta... we gotta get back into hibernation, then!"

"Yea... about that..." - Jim explains. - "That's also not... exactly possible..."

"What?! Why not? We just... we just..."

"Fyfe, Fyfe, calm down. What did you do back on earth?"

"I... I... worked in... construction..."

"Hmm, class 5, then I take it?" - Scratching his head, Jim looks for the best words to continue. - "Look... I've been awake here for more than a year now... I'm an engineer and I've searched everywhere... it's not possible, Fyfe." - Jim purposely forgets to mention the healing chamber's hibernation possibility. Upon hearing that, Aurora looks at him confused. Without Fyfe noticing, Jim replies with another look of I'll-tell-you-later, quieting her for a bit. - "I know it's tough, Fyfe... believe me, I do. We do."

"Yea... it was shock for us, too as you can imagine..." - Aurora jumps in, worried about Fyfe's catatonic stance.

"I'm gonna.... I'm gonna die in this piece of metal..." - Fyfe realizes in terror.

"Look, you can't think like that. How... how old are you?" - Aurora asks.

"I'm just... nineteen." - Fyfe replies, with tears in his eyes.

Saddened, Jim and Aurora exchange looks of pity. - "Well... there's still... a chance, I guess."

"Of what?! Getting there by the time I'm 100?! What good will that do me?!"

"Hey, there, easy buddy, easy. She was just trying to help. We know it's not easy... trust us, we know. You're gonna need some time to wrap your mind around this. Why don't we take care of getting you a room for a bit, huh?"

"I don't care about a fucking room!" - Fyfe bursts out.

"Well... you will in a few hours..." - Jim speaks from experience. - "I'll just go grab some of my things and you can have my old room, ok? It's the best we can do right now..."

Fyfe doesn't reply and Jim walks out, heading to his old room. Aurora then turns to Fyfe and tries to calm him down.

"Look, I'm not gonna sit here and pretend this will be a walk in the park, Fyfe. But... at least you're not dead. Or alone, right? This ship is massive, we can certainly find ways to entertain ourselves. Jim and I have been at it for a while, and we make it work. I know you will, too... who knows? Maybe someone else will still wake up in the future.. we thought it wasn't possible... yet here you are."

Shrugging, Fyfe doesn't reply. They can hear Jim's footsteps approaching the room again and, before he can get there, Aurora gives him a final piece of advice.

"Look, Fyfe, I get it. It's tough in here, discovering all of this out at once... only three of us awake... Jim and I as a couple and... you. You're feeling alone, lost... probably horny as hell... I know I was. I get it. You got... excited when you saw my stuff. And I'm the only girl you've seen in what? Thirty-two years?" - She pauses for a second, contemplating the magnitude of her position. - "Look, forget about this... we can start fresh, ok? Just... follow Jim to your room and we'll pretend this never happened, okay?" - She tries to appease his mind a little.

But Fyfe doesn't reply and just heads to the door. Aurora can't help but feel sorry for him. - "Man, he looks likes he's heading to the electric chair... I was almost 30 when I found out, it's much easier to put things in perspective then... he's... just a kid." - Very aware of how rough the first few months can be, she makes a hasty decision. Moving towards Fyfe, she whispers. - "I know how these first weeks can be, so... here... maybe this'll help... don't EVER let Jim see this, ok?" - Aurora asks as she stuffs her thong in the back of Fyfe's white hibernation pants. Without hearing a reply, she holds him by waist and repeats herself. - "OK?!" - This time Fyfe nods, just as Jim reaches the door. Jim's former room is about 10 minutes away, on the same station, but at a different post. On the way over, Jim fails to notice the slight bulge in Fyfe's ass.

"So... here it is. It's not much, but... until we can crack another one of those suites open it'll have to do. At least it's more than what you would've gotten as a level 5..."

Without a word, Fyfe walks in. - "Can I... can I be alone, please?"

"Okidokie. It'll get better, bud." - Jim responds, handing over his old bracelet and walking away to give Fyfe the privacy he wants. Fyfe slowly walks towards his new and undone bed and sits down, after removing the panties from his shorts. He looks around hopeless, contemplating living like that for the rest of his life. He punches his bed once. Then again. And again. Soon, he starts to take out his frustration on his mattress and the frustration starts to give way to anger. For the next few minutes Fyfe rumbles with his pillows, mattress and sheets in a tragicomic scene. But the more he struggles, the harder the effects of the hibernation strike him, and soon he falls asleep heavily.

**********************

Fyfe opens his eyes, unaware of where he is for a second. It doesn't take long for him to remember the previous day and, despite feeling much more disposed, his first expression of the day is a frown. - "God damn it... I was hoping it was all a bad fucking dream..." - He thinks, sitting up in bed. It's a quarter to nine and Fyfe tries to remember everything. - "Jim... Aurora..." - He mumbles, making his way to the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, he starts peeing as he looks out at his bed. On the ground he spots Aurora's black thong and his dick twitches involuntarily, making him wet the floor and the wall in front of him.

"F... fuck!" - Fyfe yelps, finally taking a hold of his manhood and pointing it down again.

What does he do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)