More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kinkster-Sir-H Kinkster-Sir-H

What does he do next?

Time to take out some of the frustration.

Giving his cock a little shake, Fyfe doesn't even bother and just leaves his pants and underwear on the ground. He pulls his shirt off and enters the room naked, picking up Aurora's panties off the floor. Aggressively, he sniffs them with his nose literally buried in the piece.

"Hmmm, at least they aren't washed." - He grunts as he lies down in bed, leaning back on the headboard and spreading his legs. He brings the panties back to his nose and continues to smell Aurora's scent. He turns the thong inside out and rubs his nose on the padded part in the front, right where her was pussy was. - "Hmmm... fuck yea, you slut!" - He curses, now beginning to stroke his manhood. The smell of pussy is still pretty fresh despite the fact that aurora had worn those panties three days ago. But it's certainly enough to get a 19 year-old going. Hell, with a body and a face like that, he didn't even need the panties. But he had them, and sniffing he continued, turning his nose from the front to the back side.

Soon enough, his hand was sliding up and down his shaft hastily. He begins to fantasize about fucking Aurora, with her smells driving him crazy. - "Yea! Yea! Take it, bitch! Take it! Hmpf! Humpf!" - He enacts the whole scene in his head. He's fucking her doggy style. She's moaning sensually as he pummels her pussy wildly. He pictures her blond hair flailing around as he thrusts her whole body forward with every slam. Humping the air in front of him, Fyfe wraps Aurora's thong around his dick and furiously jerks himself off, thinking of her body in those tights she was wearing whilst running. The feeling of the fabric on his cock drives him over the edge and he suddenly bursts, spewing cum all around and into the pair in his hands. Panting heavily, he lies down with his head on the pillow, exhausted. His orgasm was so intense it made him almost instantly sleepy and, without much else to go on, he didn't fight it. And with a satisfied smile, he was taken away into Morpheus' arms.

In reality, Fyfe had little experience with sex. He'd only had two girlfriends before, but had only slept with one of them. And only for a couple of months. After their breakup his life went to shit, he got depressed and lost his job, which is one of the reasons why he decided to join the mission. He relied mostly on porn to fantasize, even during those sexual encounters with his ex. Needless to say, she wasn't too impressed by his performance, though he wasn't the worst she'd ever had either.

Deeply asleep, a few hours pass when, just outside his room, Aurora calls for him. She calls him, twice, thrice... but hears no reply. - "Where the hell is he? Did he leave his room already? He doesn't even know the ship..." - Using her upper class modified bracelet, she opens his room door and carefully walks in. - "Fyfe? Fyfe? Are you... is everything...?" - She whispers, walking further and further in. His room is average-sized and quickly she sees his body totally relaxed in bed. With only a thin white sheet on top of him, he's snoring mildly. On his right-hand, she spots her thong, still half-wrapped around it. She can see him shirtless and she quickly realizes what he must've been up to. - "Wow... that didn't take long..." - She laughs, kind of proud of herself in a way. She continues to stare at Fyfe's tired self body, and a more observant look reveals how different her panties actually look.

What does Aurora do next? Inspect them? Walk away before he wakes up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)