More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JakeSnakeCakes JakeSnakeCakes

What's next?

Head to the Penis Inspection

I called the number. It looked like I could make an appointment in the same day. Driving through the rainy city, I found a parking spot that cost less than 10$ an hour. I was ten minutes late.

Rain soaked my hair as I walked into the small medical clinic. The other chairs were empty. A brunette typed behind the counter. Her freckled face delicately framed by thick-rimmed glasses. She looked as down as I was, drearily typing something up. Waiting to see some sort of sign of acknowledgement, I looked at her. No dice.

"Hey." I said.

She jumped back, looking at me. Genuine terror in her eyes.

"You scared me."

"Not a lot of people come in here, then?"

"What?"

"If you're scared so easily."

"Oh no, I was just writing a scary story on the internet. That's why." She chuckled, snorting at her own words. "We've got a full waitlist."

"I see."

"So, what brings you here?"

"I have an appointment. Name's Mark. Mark Mullen."

"Any relationship to Nick?" She laughed again. She was the last person you assumed would be a cumtown listener.

"No. I'm sorry I'm late for my appointment. Is it too late?"

She looked at the computer.

"No, it should just be a few more minutes."

I sat down and marvelled at what my great nation's healthcare industry had produced. Quietly brooding, I began to drum my fingers on the armrest.

"The doctor will see you now" she said.

"Come on in" she said. My doctor was a mature woman with tanned skin and dyed blonde short hair. She wore a sweater under her white medical jacket. As I walked closer, I saw how small she was.

"Quite the big guy we've got here." she said, smiling. "Let's see if your downstairs matches, eh?" I reflexively moved back as she patted my crotch. Damn, what kind of tests go on in this place?

The secretary hooted at that, her loud laughs echoing throughout the room.

"She's a funny gal, ain't she?"

"I can see why you hired her. It's nice to have a good audience."

The doctor lead me into the room, having me sit down on a small medical bed.

"So, first time getting a penis inspection?"

I nodded.

"No worries. You'll probably like it. You do like girls, don't you?"

Is Mark straight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)