More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lezcindy lezcindy

Head to Yoga, Or does Cindy have to get to work?

Head to Yoga

Cindy felt her pussy twitch at the idea of heading to yoga. She had fished for an invite before, but this was the first time Sandra had ever offered. Cindy was bombarded with the images of other women dressed like her step mom, all posing and showing off their bodies.

"Am I dressed for yoga?" Cindy asked, doing her own spin to show off her ass. Sandra let out a small moan she didn't think Cindy heard. Her eyes ran up and down her body, Cindy could tell she was debating on what to say.

"Well I think your shorts are okay, but I would put a sports bra on, unless you want to fall out of your top and show your pierced nipples to the world."

"Maybe that is what I want, but I will change into a sports bra for you" Cindy said heading down to her room, making sure to sway her hips more with each step. She stopped before going inside her room "Can you tell I'm not wearing underwear? And do you think that will be frowned upon?" Cindy asked as innocently as possible.

She could tell she was having an effect on Sandra. She gulped as she answered "No Cin, I... uh, wouldn't frown on that" It excited Cindy to know she was finally getting into Sandra's head. Hoping that by the end of the day she would be in those tight yoga pants of hers.

At Yoga: Is the Class full, or is it a Hot Yoga Class?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)