More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by JoyousJenny JoyousJenny

Joe has a sex license now, what next?

Head outside to watch the joggers

That encounter with his sister has left Joe with a head full of ideas and questions so he heads back up to his room to do a little research. Apparently the level of his card gave him the highest level of access, starting with White (Kissing and over clothes groping), Green (Underclothes groping but no nudity), Yellow (Blowjobs and handjobs), Red (basic sex) and Blue (Anything you want).

Exactly what was meant by anything was rather vague it kept just saying whatever he wanted and that wasn't really open to interpretation. With this information Joe decided to make his way outside and see just what he could do.

Outside his house was a popular trail for the neighborhood joggers and there were some mighty fine ladies that did so that Joe would watch from his room anyway, except now with this new license he could do more than watch. He settled down on a bench in the front yard and for a while there is nothing but sweaty men running past. After waiting a while, Joe's patience pays off and MacKenzie from up the street can be seen jogging up the street towards his house. MacKenzie was a babe, in a tight white shirt, and skimpy jogging shorts, her full boobs bouncing up and down. She stops right out the front of Joe's house for a rest, leaning back and putting her arms out over her head to breathe.

He walked up to her and she gave him a smile to which Joe replied by putting his hands up her shirt and groping her large, firm tits still clad in a sports bra. The blonde gave Joe a look of anger and brings down a slap with enough to push him off balance to the ground. This took Joe by surprise and only his quick thinking to pull out his sex license to show her saved him from another slap.

"I am so sorry, I had no idea, I though that you were a pervert."

"That's ok, I should have lead off with my license."

"What can I do to make it up to you...."

"Joe, the name's Joe. We've had four classes together for the last 5 years MacKenzie."

"I am so sorry, I didn't recognise you."

Joe, recovering from the almighty slap and taking MacKenzie's hand to help him stand up makes his way back to her, standing behind MacKenzie and putting his right hand back up her shirt to feel those wonderful tits. MacKenzie quickly pulls her shirt off making it a little easier for you.

He slips his other hand around her waist and down the front of her shorts. Her skin is slick with sweat and he can feel the delightful warmth of her crotch radiating through her panties. He rubs her through the thin material covering her pussy and she arches back. It isn't long before you slip your fingers into her panties finding her leaky slit, pressing his palm against it and beginning to rub.

Joe slides one finger inside her pussy, feeling her hot tunnel swallow it up. Then follows it with a second, MacKenzie's eyes open wide at the feeling and he starts to pump his digits. Her quim clenches around his probing fingers and she stares at him lustfully.

Suddenly, she reaches out, looping her hands around Joe's neck and holding on tightly for support. He wonders why until moments later she cums, her honey flowing from her pussy and her legs almost giving out. She howls in pleasure.

When she's done she releases her grasp. "I wasn't expecting that," she giggles. "I only came out for a jog and no offense but before the licenses I would have never let someone like you feel me up like that."

Joe was a little offended at that but it was true, no one like MacKenzie would have let him feel her up, let alone out here in public with other people around.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)