More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Asian Chick Asian Chick

How does Theresa start her day?

Head into the shower - as usual

Theresa sighed as she checked the clock on her bedside table and even though she might still have some time for herself, she peeled back the covers and let herself be flooded in sunlight, which made her white skin appear even brighter than it was. Something that usually bothered her, since everyone around her got a tan so easily, but she just got lucky and stayed white - no matter what. Another sigh leaves her lips, as she glanced over to the security camera in the corner of the room.

'Good morning', she sounded annoyed as she spoke to the camera. She knew that video surveillance was a must at research facilities like this one, yet she wondered why they had to invade her privacy like that or if anyone was even watching. She shrugged her shoulders and mumbled 'Sorry, show's happening in the shower' before she got out of bed and made her way into the bathroom.

As she reached the sink she took her time to admire herself. In this lighting, her skin almost seemed to sparkle which made her a little less sad about not being able to tan, her eyes looked like ice and the greyish-blue seemed to shine even brighter than when she was excited and the blonde colour in her natural dark brown hair appeared almost white. Theresa took a step back and cupped her 32D-cups while gently swaying her upper body from left to right, before letting them go again. She liked the way her tits were still standing firm and barely hanging despite their size on her otherwise petite body.

Theresa took another step back and bend forward as she peeled off her panties from her hips and then turned around to step out of them. She gave her cheeks a little slap and watched as her ass jiggled for a moment and then smiled. It sometimes took the morning reminder to realise that she was an attractive woman, with no-one around to remind her of that with their desire. She flashed another smile to the camera in the bathroom and then stepped into the shower.

A long sigh escaped her lips as the warm water hit her head and then slowly engulfed her body. Even though it was already warm outside, she liked to start her day with a warm shower, especially when she also wanted to get rid of something she despised on the human body - body hair. Though her legs were still smooth to the touch, her pubic hair was back to a stuble which always irritated her, when playing with herself. She quickly and skillfully moved her razor between her legs and over her thighs until she was satisfied with what she felt on her pubic mound.

Almost involuntarily, she flicked over her clitoris as she was feeling her smooth skin and a moan escaped her lips. She already entered the shower horny and she had planned to get herself off anyway, but this touch gave her another sensation, a shiver of pleasure down her spine she hasn't felt since sleeping with other people. Her mind went to her co-worker, who was probably already down in the lab working, and she thought about if Caroline ever got touched this way or if she dares touching herself like this. As she fantasized about Caroline, her fingers slipped past her labia and into her which caused her to moan happily in response. Quickly, she started to push them in and out, as her thumb pressed down on her clit and circled it lovingly.
The images in her mind changed slightly and Caroline's body started to lusciously move out of her lab coat and revealed a tall woman with raven hair that effortlessly covered the small chest of her co-worker. If Theresa had to guess it were A cups, maybe B if she was hiding well. The now naked Caroline inside her mind joined her in the shower and quickly pushed her against the wall, just barely allowing Theresa to still get graced by the warm water as one hand replaced her own on her pussy and the other cupped the younger womans chest.
Theresa moaned loudly and as her knees started to tremble, she actually allowed herself to sit down against the shower wall and slip her own fingers deeper into her aching sex, the speed almost furious as she dreamed of her co-worker dominating her in the same spot. Her body started to tremble slightly and just as she moaned out 'Please, Caroline, please', she made herself cum.

After a few moments, Theresa opened her eyes and glanced upwards, her hands on her knees and a satisfied look on her face. It probably wasn't as good as actually giving herself to her co-worker, submitting to a hopefully dominant woman, but it was enough to keep her mind free for work and not allowing herself to drift into undecent thoughts, though her recently developped fantasy worried her a little bit. But that was something to ponder about later.

Theresa stood up and cleaned herself off under the warm jet stream, before gradually turning the water colder and colder until she reached the coldest setting. She stood under it for approximately a minute before she got cold and quickly wrapped herself into a towel.

How to dress for the day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)