More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dirtytyke dirtytyke

Should I call it a day and head home or try to finish up first?

Head home, I'm starving.

It was a simple decision really, with food on my mind I'd never finish my work anyway so I locked my desktop and grabbed my gear. I walked over to the lifts and pressed the call button. In moments the lift arrived and as I stepped into the lift I flicked off the lights. As I turned and the lift doors closed I noticed light from under one of the office doors. I don't really like waste, be it wasted food, water, money, or in this case, electricity, so I quickly stopped the lift doors with my arm and stepped out.

I made my way over to Dan's office and was about to walk in when I heard noise.

Bump, bump, bump... then Gina's voice "Mmm, baby keep going, right there."

I paused, unsure what to do. It sounded like Gina, our fresh out of school receptionist and Dan, the head of our firm were having sex in his office. I listened for a few moments then decided I wanted to see Gina naked. The blinds on Dan's office windows were tightly closed but there was a foot high gap up near the ceiling so I stood on Gina's desk and carefully peered over the top.

Dan was indeed fucking Gina. He was standing at the side of his desk, with her feet on his shoulders as she lay back, her arms draped off the sides, and was giving her firm thrusts, his thighs banging the desk as he did so. As he stroked his cock in and out of her he rubbed her pussy with his hands, vigorously massaging her clit with his thumb and forefinger.

Shit! I thought, "she's fucking hot. Lucky bastard."

I realised my hand was already in my pants and my cock was hard at the sight, but I didn't want to get caught watching them.

What should I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)