More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VyVu VyVu

What's My Next Move?

Head To The Nearest Town

The town of Arias is only a half days journey from here. Arias is known as being a haven free from any sort of kingdom to rule over it because of this over the years all sorts of shady people are drawn to the city like moths to the flame. I only risk coming to this place because of the information I can learn from here. If there are any remaining elves that weren't slain in the attack they would either be here or have come through here and someone has to know something.

I see the city across the horizon and as I get closer I can see the filth that corrupts this place almost as if a dark cloud envelops the place and curses it and all who enter. Nearing the gate I can see a group of people lined up trying to enter the city. I spot a guard and approach himm.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"Why is there a line? I thought this was a free city?"

"Nothing's free out here anymore. You want something you have to pay in blood or gold. Besides the city is on lockdown no one is allowed in unless they travel by ship. But I may have a way" His response brings back some hope but it's unnerving in which he says it.

Do I trust the Guard?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)