More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 35 by Shandy Shandy

Does he intervene? Or watch

He watches

Hunter's senses caught the smells of lust and from the men and panic from the girl. And something else.

A sweet aroma of growing arousal. Regardless of her terror at her impending , her body was responding with excitement. There was no doubt that her fear and revulsion at what was happening to her was real, but the scent of her moistening pussy was equally real.

Hunter's mind ran through possibilities and options as he watched the man lean forward and rest on one hand as his other guided his cock to the entrance of her cunt. With a groan of conquest, the man drove himself balls deep in her frantic body, ignoring her howl of protest. His hips started to hump as he pounded into her like a jackhammer, the other men laughing and cheering him on.

"I'm gonna shut this whiny cunt up!"one of them said, pulling out his own stiff cock. "Gonna this blonde bitch! Gimme some room boys." He knelt beside the screaming blonde, grabbing a handful of her hair and thrusting his meat into her mouth. The girl's body jerked as the two cocks impaled her at each end, the men grunting with feral pleasure as they used her helpless holes.

Hunter sat back, watching the but deciding not to intervene. There were five of them, and though he knew he was much stronger than he had been, it still didn't seem like good odds.

With a sudden grunting moan, the man fucking her pussy arched his back as he drove deep into her flesh, his body tensing and quivering as he came.

"Fuck she's good! Who's next boys?"

"My turn!" One of the men holding her legs changed positions as he pulled his own thick cock out. "Saddle her up boys! I want the bitch riding me." He lay back on the ground and the other quickly manhandled her squirming body over him.

"Stop....oh god please stop...." she pleaded. Her words fell on deaf ears as he grabbed her hips and pulled her down on his straining meat, filling her with a sudden thrust. Two men held her arms while another his cock into her gagging, drooling mouth. Another kneeled behind her, wetting his cock with his own saliva, then forcing it between the cheeks of her ass.

Hunter saw her eyes widen in panic and terror as she realised his intent, but she was helpless to do more than squirm as he slowly impaled her ass.

"I think she's a virgin ass! Or she was!" he laughed in triumph as he drove his cock home in her, finding a rhythm with his partner's thrusting meat in her cunt.

The girl's ripe body shuddered and squirmed, her eyes rolling back in her head as three cocks had their way with her tender young flesh. Hunter's nostrils caught the deepening smell of her arousal, and he heard the muffled whining of her voice. He realised she was in the throes of orgasm, driven to it by the cocks, and he found his own cock starting to slide out of it's furry sheath.

Does he intervene now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)