More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sizewatcher Sizewatcher

What Should He Do?

He want to feel like a child again

John remembers how he used play at his aunt's home at child-aged. Everything he means everything this living room, this old black real leather couch, this brown wooden table, aunt's whole house and the aunt Jessica felt so huge, colossal, intimidating and powerful. Heck even aunt Jessica were powerful amazon or intimidating giant woman to him. Of course he did know what amazon or giant woman were when he was younger. He just think mom and aunt were big family members and he was weak and helpless little boy. He miss good old times but reality is boring. This house is small and aunt Jessica is shorter than him.

Time change this John thinks. He knows he cannot have fun with the fullest if he make himself younger and smaller. There is still solution. He can stay at his current age and size but change everything else!

John snaps his fingers and everything except him this living room, the old black real leather couch, the brown wooden table, aunt's whole house and the aunt Jessica begin to change their size. And oh boy they aren't getting smaller but slowly grow bigger and bigger.

How much bigger everything will grow or does bigger aunt Jessica interrupt growing because she brings some cookies for her favourite little man?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)