More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Repoman Repoman

What's next?

He tells her everything

Naruto's eyes were glued to the fifth hokage's massive tits, even more so than usual. She has caught him looking at her cleavage more than a few times. Normally she'd never let some horny brat check her out, however the Uzumaki kid gets a pass. He was just hitting puberty so it's natural he's gonna be curious, especially around a pair of tits this huge. He also couldn't have known about the hypnotic genjutsu, but a boy this strong could have been drawn to their power.

He was getting so strong. He could grow up to be one hell of a man...

Tsunade caught herself. She suddenly felt weird, thinking those kinds of things while flashing her breasts to the young boy.

" Come on, spit it out!" She huffed, pushing her jiggling breasts up.

"I....I..." Naruto's mind was blank. He was so relaxed. All he could think of is how nice it would feel to rest his face in between those soft fuck-pillows. The words started coming out on their own.

" I...like Sakura-chan... because she...d-doesn't like me..."

Tsunade didn't expect that kinda response. It made her feel kinda bad for the young troublemaker.

"Cause if I can get Sakura-chan to like me... then everyone in the village will like me too...r-right?" Naruto finished his explanation. His eyes glazed over.

The hokage finally understood. That's the way Naruto was. Just like that bet he made with her. He was always looking for a challenge. Always ready to prove himself to others.

She was also pissed- just what the hell did this kid had to do to prove himself to that pink haired prude? He saved the village more than once. Saved her life. Saved entire nations. How come she was the only one who could see the blonde ninja for a hero he is?! The kid deserves a break!

And that's exactly what she was gonna give him!

The big chested hokage leaned forward. Her huge, heavy tits only inches away from the young ninja's face. She stated swaying her hips from side to side, the movement causing her bare breasts to sway left and right. Naruto's eyes followed her cleavage as the hokage's boobs bounced from side to side in a hypnotic rythym.

"Naruto." Tsunade spoke, shaking her legendary milk jugs in front of the young ninja " From now on, forget about Sakura."

Naruto nodded in agreement as he drooled, hypnotised by the hokage's slutty display.

"She doesn't care about you like I do... from now only go after someone who cares about you. Only do what makes you feel happy. Got it?"

Naruto nodded again.

" Good." The older woman smiled. That brat was kinda cute. He never fails to make her smile.

She pulled the front of her robe back up to cover her breasts. Bouncing those heavy things around was so tiring. The buxom hokage leaned close to the boy and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek to wake him up from his trance.

Naruto shook his head a few times. He looked around confused. Like he dozed off and missed something important. But he felt a little different, better, happier.

What changed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)