More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Properson Properson

Will he take

He takes

Although I knew I have no chance against them, my anger took over me, and I tried to stand for me. "Get your fucking ass out of here bitches." I shouted. Suddenly, I felt Shivani's hand on my face. It was a tight slap. "What if we don't?" Shivani said. Shivani was 5'9, about half a foot taller than me. I was shocked and silent. My anger turned into fear, and I decided to run from there. Just when I started running, all three of them started following me. I was frightened as they all were running faster than me. I felt a tuck behind my pants, and saw Neha catched me. She pulled me towards herself and then pushed me to the ground. Pooja said "Take him to the corner, let's see what he has got." I started begging them for mercy, but of no vain. They dragged me to one corner of the school by my shirt's collar and circled me. I kept begging for mercy. Neha said "Aww... Look at him, begging us to leave him. BEG US PROPERLY, CUNT. KISS OUR SHOES." I hesitated but the look on Neha's face me to do it. I knelt down on my knees and started kissing their shoes one by one. They all laughed. I felt humiliated. After kissing for 5 minutes, they asked me to stand up again. Shivani asked "Tell us, who are you?". I nervously said "My name is Prateek." Hearing this Shivani kneed me in my balls. I fell to ground. She said "You are our FUCKING BITCH. Tell us, who are you?". "I am your bitch." I replied with pain in my balls. "I guess I know him. He is in another batch of our class. Am I right bitch?" said pooja. I hesitantly replied, "y-yes". "Ohh it's awesome! we can even make him do our homework." Exclaimed Neha. "Meet us during the break bitch." Said Pooja. They left. I got up and headed towards my class. The classes went by so quickly, I didn't even realised. It was break time and I started panicking. I had to meet those girls.

Does he go to meet the girls?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)