More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by leatherslave leatherslave

Will Balthazar accept?

He secretly follows her

For a moment I sat just scatterbrained like so often when dealing with Margo in the past. However a few seconds I pulled myself togehter and decided to not follow her rules but instead make my own.

I grapped my jacket and followed her. Complacently Margo hadn´t hurried to leave the buildung so I caught up with her easily. Yet I was puzzled that she did not seem to have any intention to leave the company office at all!

Rather she ventured in one of the older parts of the building which nowadays was empty because of renovation going on. She entered one of the conference rooms which currently was refitted.

I sneaked in the one beside the one Margo entered knowing well that there was a connecting door. I slid the door ajar so I would have a good view of what would be going on. For the moment Margo was alone and waiting for someone...

I wasn´t very surprised that there was an accomplice in the company because from whatever source Margos Information should steem if not an insider?

I did not have to wait long to find out who this insider was....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)