More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 3aaadad 3aaadad

What does Naruto do now?

He returns to Sakura and Ino

Slowly after letting it all sink in, Naruto realised that he could now do whatever he wanted to do with some extremely sexy women, he immediately grinned and walked back to the room which he had just left instead of just peeking at them he happily entered and with the biggest grin he could give out said "Sakura-Chan Ino-Chan, are you ready to have some fun?!" Ino and Sakura both greedily smirked as they looked at his Penis which was growing extremely fast which was all Naruto needed to have fun, he sat in the middle of them and placed one hand on Sakura's breasts, and the other on Ino's breasts and he then began his commands, "Sakura-Chan make out with me and Ino-Chan make my Baby-making rod strong enough for two runs." Sakura grinned as she kissed Naruto fully on the mouth whilst Ino smiled and bent down and placed her breasts over his penis and every time the tip came up she would kiss and lick it, meanwhile Naruto and Sakura's tongues lashed together and every time they withdrew for breath Naruto would squeeze Sakura's breasts and let it seep into it. After about fifteen minutes Ino kissed him on the cheek which indicated that it was time, Naruto looked down and saw that his penis was nice and strong he then fell back onto the bed and he then stated "Sakura you first, then Ino and whilst Sakura is doing it massage my balls and make sure that she doesn't fall off." After two rounds of consistent sex with both of them, they all snuggled up together on the bed with Sakura under one arm and Ino the other and with a deep goodnight kiss from both of them all three of them fell asleep.

What do they do when they wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)