More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 3aaadad 3aaadad

What do they do when they wake up?

Naruto creates clones

Naruto woke up first and realised that he had spent a few hours with only two of the many women that were in the mansion and he knew that it would take a long amount of time organizing things before he could have fun with everyone and so he quickly formulated a plan. He left the bed and silently created a large group of clones and he told them their mission "Okay guys, each of you need to go into one of the rooms, considering the amount of sexy babes I've met there is definitely going to be two babes in each room so two of you are going to go into each room. You got it? Go then." And so the clones left except for one which confused Naruto briefly until he remembered that only he was in Sakura and Ino's room and after having a game of Rock Paper Scissors and Naruto winning he took Sakura whilst "Naruto #1" took Ino. Outside the clones were spreading out, two of them entered a large double door whilst others were entering some smaller doors on different floors and two of them just entered the kitchen.

What clones do we follow first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)