More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Who is going to be his first breeder?

He plans to trick aunt Evie

Teo decided that aunt Evie is the safest to start with – a submissive, masochistic, hedonistic, woman. Before bedding Teo, she constantly complained about not being able to find sex partner.

Teo, would meet her tomorrow and trick her into signing the enslavement papers. He just needed to have her constantly distracted, so she wouldn't care about what is being said. That wouldn't be hard.

He has breeded a special kind of worm – Ram Worm (a subspecies of Peg Worm). Peg Worms are known for feeding on female's juices. Once it enters a vagina it simulates it, forcing woman to climax constantly. Ram Worm on the other hand, also simulates woman's pussy, but it never allows her to cum – it's constantly keeping her on the edge of orgasm.

He would meet Evie and give her hard fucking. After she would be easy to convince to some role-play with Ram worm inside her. Knowing her, after 2 hours she would sign anything as long as she would be allowed a release. Teo planned to have her lawyer present. Evie wouldn't be just signing her enslavement papers, but transfer of half of what she own to him. The other half will go to Teo's mother. That would take of some notoriety from his action.

Does Teo follow through his plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)