More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What Happens Next?

He makes Julie perform for him

She did as she was told and soon Mark had a text back from her and he initiated a video call with her. Her worried face popped onto his screen. Mark had put a mask on so she would not be able to see his face.

“First I want you to play with your tits for me. I’m going to jerk my cock while I watch you."

“But this is too embarrassing. I can’t get naked in front of you."

“Do you want me to show your father what you’ve been doing?”

“No, I’ll do it.” She pulled her t-shirt up over her head and unsnapped her plain, white bra, letting her heavy breasts free.

“No rub and pull your nipples for me.”

Julie began to stimulate her nipples and Mark’s cock grew hard as he watched her long nipples swell from her touch.

"Does it feel good to touch yourself?"

"Yes," she said as her breathing became heavy with her excitement.

"Is your pussy getting wet? Mark asked her as he jerked his cock."

Julie’s face grew red and she shook her head yes.

"Take off your skirt and masturbate for me like you did yesterday. Hold your phone so I can see your pussy."

She placed the phone on the nightstand giving Mark a good view of her body. Then she did as she was told, and her fingers went with no urging from Mark to rub her hairy pussy and stiff clit. Mark could see that she was soaking wet and he increased the speed of his hand jerking off his cock.

“Spread your pussy for me and let me see your clit and fuck hole.”

Julie did as he asked, her fingers spreading her wet, swollen pussy apart. Her clit was erect and very visible in her excited pussy.

“Now finger fuck yourself.”

Julie plunged two of her long fingers into her fuck hole, stroking in and out like a cock was fucking her. Mark matcher her strokes with his his hand on his cock imagining that he was fucking the sexy girl.

“Now make yourself reach orgasm,” Mark commanded.

Julie’s hand went to her clit and she began to rub back and forth very quickly in a short, circular motion. She let out a moan of pleasure as she did this, and her eyes closed. Her other hand was thrusting into her fuck hole, driving her fingers deep inside her.

“Are you thinking about a hard cock fucking your tight pussy right now,” Mark said to her.

She shook her head yes, and then her hips started to buck and her body stiffened as she had a powerful orgasm. She let out a stifled moan, trying to keep quiet as she got off. Mark also reached orgasm and blasted his load, spraying the floor in front of him with a huge strings of cum. Julie was still shaking as she slowed her clit rubbing and she lay back on the bed quietly. Mark noticed her big pink nipples were rock hard on her big firm tits and he wished he was there to suck them.

“Do it again,” Mark ordered her.

She began to rub her clit again and within a minute she was having another orgasm, her hips bucking and fingers rubbing her clit vigorously. She moved her other hand up to knead and pull her hard nipples while she climaxed for a long time. She fell back and relaxed on the bed when she finished. She was clearly exhausted.

“OK, that's it for today. I’ll contact you again tomorrow.” Then Mark hung up.

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)