More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mkuncertain mkuncertain

Does Mark take part?

He listens to his lawyer

Slowly the men filed away, leaving a dazed Taylor sitting a pool of men's seed. Pearly white jism clung to her clothes and face and Mark ached to add one more load to the mix, as wrong as it still seemed. She could feel the semen cooling and drying on her skin - she was just a discarded cum-toy for the court.

"Ok", said the judge, pulling on his trousers, "I think we should take a recess for a good few hours. Get some lunch, have a cigarette or two. Miss Mayes here can have a good shower and a change of clothes, then we can come back for the rest of the defence. Mr. Stansen - thank you for that."

The lawyer smiled, "My pleasure."

Mr. Stansen gently took Mark by the arm before firmly leading him out of court. The teacher wanted to look back at the perverse scene that was keeping him aroused but soon he was being led through a corridor or two and brought to a door. "One of my assistants", the lawyer said, nodding to the door, "Will be looking after you - briefing you on the next session and ah, debriefing you on this one"

His smile did nothing to reassure the young man opposite. At that moment a clack of heels in the empty corridor caught both men's attention. Looking up they could see Rosie, Mark's wife, hurrying down towards them. The teacher's stomach sank - he'd been so caught up with everything that he'd forgotten his wife might be watching proceedings. Who knows what she thought of the bizarre events that had just unfolded?

Mr. Stansen opened the door and, with surprising grace, manager to half usher and half shove Mark through into the room. When the younger man turned around immediately, the door had already been shut in his face. He even thought he heard a lock slide into place. Outside he could hear, without any distinct words, the raised voice of his wife and the quiet murmurs of his lawyer. The door knob rattled - to no avail - before the voices became quieter and seemed to move away.

He hadn't realised he'd been on edge but at that point Mark sighed and relaxed. He wasn't ready to face his wife again - he could tell that Rosie probably believed him guilty. As great a woman as she was, she could be insanely jealous too and that meant she was forever on the verge of being paranoid about Mark's faithfulness. He, being the devoted husband, had never given her any reason to doubt him. But now...

As he turned around he was suddenly startled - he wasn't alone! The woman standing in front of the desk must be the assistant Mr. Stansen had been talking about. He almost jumped a second time as he looked at this assistant. The woman was stunning! Her face was beautiful, with sharp blue eyes and straightened blonde hair that stylishly was arranged down to just past her shoulders - fashionable but also buisiness-like. She stood, with a slightly amused smirk on her face, at maybe 6 feet or so although that was undoubtedly boosted by her high heeled shoes - super-shiny black leather with an inch or two of platform and 4-inch wicked looking spikes for heels.

Her long model-esque legs were adorned with opaque white stockings, rising all the way up to just below mid-thigh. Garters held them up, rising under the shortest travesty of a skirt - a pleated 5 inch band that rested saucily on her hips, in the same blue colour as Mr. Slater's school. The assistant's upper body was clad only, it seemed, in a slightly abbreviated version of the school jacket, deep blue, buttoned up and with the crest over her left breast. The jacket had obviously been well tailored as it still hinted at the woman's slender build and large breasts. The deep vee of the jacket revealed only inviting cleavage and more of her glowing golden tan.

The overall impression was of a blonde-bikini model just stepped off the beach, dressed in designer stripper-wear - not trashy enough for porn but still unbelievably sexy. If Mark had ever lost his erection from watching Taylor's bukakke, he certainly had it back now. His cock lurched in his pants.

She advanced towards him, her eyes only looking at his. She walked with practiced grace on those ridiculous shoes, a goddess that seemed to tower over him even though she was maybe half a head taller.

"Who ... wha... ?", Mr. Slater stammered. She stopped in front of him and leaned forward so her head was beside his.

"Mmmm", she hummed, inhaling his neck. Mark hadn't even realised he had closed his eyes, until he opened them again to find the woman gone ... for a split second. In the next moment he realised she was now kneeling at his feet, before resting back on her heels.

"What...", he tried again, but he was silenced as he felt his tie being tugged. She pulled until he bent over, her face seeming to float towards his when actually he was the one being put into an uncomfortable position. In the next moment they were kissing, her glossy red lips teasing over his. He didn't even try to fight back until he found his own tongue pushing against hers - the silky feel of it brought him back to reality and he jerked back.

"I can't!", he said, with the hint of whine in his voice, "I'm married ... believe me I'd love to but..."

What was he doing? He didn't even know this woman! Still, he was quickly silent when the blonde began to nuzzle her face against the front of his pants. He ached with need but he knew this was wrong...

"You're married", she said languidly, a statement. Her voice was muffled by the now moist tent of his pants yet it seemed to run through him. A delicious humming sensation accompanied it. "But your wife already thinks you've been unfaithful to her."

Mark knew that was true, and a part of him was angry at that. How could Rosie think he would a girl?

"She seems pretty angry with you", the sexy school-uniform wearing woman continued.

"I didn't do it!", Mark protested, "I know what you're boss said but..."

"Hush", she murmured. He immediately fell silent – how could he not listen to the beautiful lips mouthing through the cloth of his trousers. She seemed to be talking more to his dick than to him, but not surprisingly he was ok with that.

"You've been getting all the grief and anger, all the downsides, as though you'd cheated on your darling wife and that delicious young morsel ... but I know you haven't been getting any of the upsides", she pouted, "Your poor little cock here hasn't been getting any of the fun. It's time you started looking out for yourself Mark, and getting some of the rewards you deserve."

As she said this her hand slid up along his leg until it reached his fly, before slowly unzipping him. He watched in a daze as she undressed him from the waist down, his protest dying on his lips as she engulfed his raging erection in her mouth.

"Hmmm", she moaned, as though tasting him was like exquisite wine. The sound and melody of her voice was both cultured and seductive – Mark was intoxicated. The feel of her mouth as it worked over his dick was unlike anything he'd ever experienced. His sexy wife could give great head but the blowjob he was enjoying now was so much better. He grunted as her tongue stroked along his length, his over-teased cock finally getting relief.

"Yessss", he hissed. He was getting what he deserved alright. She popped him out of her mouth and began kissing along his 7 inches, occasionally nipping with her teeth mischievously as if to remind him who was in charge. She pushed his cock up to lick at his balls, her eyes looking up at his. Big, blue and sparkling with joy, this woman was enjoying her task. The fantasy of the blonde sexual goddess in her slutty school uniform was too much for Mark after all he'd witnessed - he knew he wouldn't last long.

She took him once more into her warm, moist mouth and began bobbing her head eagerly. He could feel his cum rising, but then she abruptly stopped. Tilting back slightly, she looked him once more in the eye as she slowly eased her head forward. Mark felt his dick pushing against the tightness of her throat which grudgingly let his swollen helmet in. The gripping glove pulsing around him was the final straw – with a gasping roar he finally touched her, wrapping his hands in her silky golden mane so that he could her head all the way down onto his cock.

He thrust into her face, once, twice, three times, before exploding into her. Hot white jism shot like a torrent down the woman's throat, right into her stomach. His orgasm made him shudder and stagger as he spurted over and over, before finally wilting just slightly. He emptied out all the anger and hurt he'd felt – at that bitch Taylor, at his ungrateful wife, at his judgemental friends and colleagues. It was enough for him to relax and draw back, his grip on her lessening as he finally popped free of those gorgeous lips.

"Fuck", was all he could quietly exclaim. The blonde licked her lips and looked up at him as he panted, a slight smile on her face. He had done something he thought he'd never do – he'd cheated on his wife. But he also knew that he'd needed that.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)