More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calleman20 calleman20

What will he do next?

He inspects his mom

John saw the blank look in his mother's eyes and wondered what he had done to her; he knew something had changed, but what exactly was hard to say.

The thing inside her was still there and if he tried feeling for it he could easily find it but he couldn't say where it had come from really except that it had come from somewhere inside him.

He looked down from her eyes and took in her body when she was this close, and she had a good-looking body for sure.

He normally wouldn't look at his mother in this way, but after that thing had gotten inside her something changed between them, she wasn't his mother in the same way as before she was his.

Those big breasts were massive on her motherly form and they hang down in an enticing way inside her bra that she had on under her slightly open robe.

If he could just give them a squeeze that would...

From nowhere his mother started moving again and when he looked up into her eyes he could see lust there that hadn't been there before.

"Does baby want to squeeze mommy's big tits, huh?" She said it with that same lustful look while beginning to shrug off her robe and fondling her tits in front of him.

"What are you doing, mom? Why are you acting this way? What happened to you?"

He said this while slowly backing up onto his bed.

Smirking, his mom continued fondling her bra-clad tits and inching closer to him.

"You know exactly what happens to me, baby; you went into my mind and took over from me." "There's no more mommy in here as long as you don't want me to be."

"What but..."

"Oh, you don't know. Well, that's unfortunate, but long story short, I'm connected to you now and will behave and act in any way you want. If you want me to behave like your mom, I can do that, but in the end, it's just you roleplaying her. Also, do not worry about doing anything to me; all I want is to please you, and if you want me to jump off a cliff, I will do that.

"That's just fucked up bring my mom back" He shouted.

Even though he was strangely turned on by seeing his mom fondling herself in front of him, he just wanted her back; he didn't want this. puppet sitting in front of him.

Out of nowhere, his mom stopped fondling herself and, as if nothing had happened at all, went back to how she was before he had infected her.

"Honey, how are you?" "You just told me how you were feeling."

"I'm uhh, well I'm fine just a headache came from nowhere I'm much better now, but how about you? "I thought I lost you there for a second. You were acting super strange, and now you're just acting as if nothing happened."

"What are you talking about, honey?" "I just got here; we have barely spoken at all; are you sure you're fine?"

His mother asked while placing a hand on his cheek and looking at him with worry.

Feeling the cold hand on his cheek, he wondered if he had had a stroke or something and thought something was wrong here.

"I'm fine," he said, removing her cool and nice-feeling hand from his cheek and holding it in between his hands.

"I'm fine, I promise. I must have had some strange daydream or something."

His mother looked at him skeptically, but he just nodded and got up.

"Ok, if you're sure you're fine, I will prepare some breakfast for you."

She said while beginning to walk out of the room, but while she was walking out, his eyes traveled down to her huge ass, which wobbled back and forth while she walked.

It was just so juicy and nice.

While he was looking at her ass she started swinging it back and forth more pronounced while walking and suddenly while halfway out of the room she stopped and grabbed ahold of her ass and started massaging it while also pushing the robe out of the way giving him an unobstructed view of her panty clad ass.

"I knew you wanted to fuck this nice ass of mine, it's just for you to me any way you want, it's your body after all"

His mother said this while laughing and turning around halfway while continuing to fondle her ass while staring intently at him.

She moved the pants aside while inserting a finger in her ass and started fingering her ass in front of him.

"It wasn't a dream," he said while continuing to look at that sexy ass being fingered in front of him; he could almost feel that finger going in her ass in some distant part of his mind, and he knew at that moment that she was his and there was no going back to before. After slowly accepting this, he felt a relief as he got up and approached her from behind.

Smiling, she said, "No, it was no dream at all; this husk of a body is now yours to play around with as you please; it can play mommy for you or anything else you want it to; you only need to will it to do it."

He stepped up behind her body and before he could even begin to remove her panties, she stopped fingering herself and shrugged off her robe while lowering her panties for him.

He could see her thigh being drenched in pussy juice as she bent over and put her hand on her lower legs.

Wagging her ass in front of him, he looked at her hairy bush drenched in juice, lowered his boxers, and started jerking his dick.

He took one hand and grabbed her meaty ass cheek, and while still jerking his dick, he guided it to her wet pussy and slowly inserted it. As soon as he made contact, he took both of his hands and grabbed her ass in a tight hold and slammed his dick into her tight pussy in one go.

He roughly started fucking her from behind while his mother made squealing noises of approval at what he was doing.

He didn't even have to tell her to do anything; they were just in sync in some way, and she adjusted before he could even do something to give him the most pleasure possible.

They fucked for about 5 minutes with only a constant *shlick, shlick* sound being heard from his room.

"Just like that baby, fuck your pussy hard. We will start with this body, and later I will call all my good-looking friends, and you can infect them too, just like you did with me," his mom said while laughing manically and continuing to pump back against his dick.

He soon started cupping, and without even asking, he just came directly in her pussy and creamed her with what felt like liters of cum.

She came explosively as soon as he came, and he could feel her orgasm like an echo in his mind, their connection seemingly growing closer the more time his "virus" had to spread in her.

He slumped down after a few seconds and just laid on top of her back for a little while while trying to catch his breath.

After a few seconds, he sighed and slowly pulled out of her.

"We have to plan for more people joining us; you have to act normal while I grow inside more of them."

"Of course, baby, they won't notice a thing when they arrive. We will take them one at a time, and later it will be just you here."

He didn't know why he wanted to continue to spread, but it was like a strange instinct he had, and the more he opened himself up to it, the more right it felt.

"Fine, then who shall we call?" he asked as he began walking out of the room down to the kitchen with his mother in tow.

She thought for a few seconds while walking behind him, and after they got to the kitchen, she said.

"Based on your preferences, I know some hot milfs that you will enjoy fucking for sure."

"Well, how about that big assed friend of yours that lives just a few doors down? Her ass is huge and I would love to fuck her and her daughter for sure, and she also has access to a lot of money as far as I heard at least."

"Yeah, Rebecca and her big assed daughter are perfect for you to ; her daughter even goes to the same school as you, so she would be great for accessing a lot of her hot friends too, and yes, they are loaded as fuck."

His mother said this with a huge smile on her face while making some breakfast for him.

He looked at her ass, and she waggled it a bit for him while he thought, making those recently fucked checks jiggle a lot.

looking more like jelly being swished around.

After she sat down his food in front of him he just smiled and decided to take them as soon as possible.

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)