More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

Who does he choose to mess with?

He heads for the city

John decided that he needed some fresh air to think about all the possibilities. First he wandered a bit around the neighbourhood but when he came across the tram stop, he decided to head for the city center. Maybe some friends would be there or he could just clear his mind a bit at the local mall or at the cinema.

A few mintues later he sat in the back of the tram, llooking out of the window and trying to sort out what was happening. While he was still thinking, the tram stopped at a stop and two school girls sat down on a bench next to him. The two girls, one of them blonde, the other a redhead, were chatting loudly and John felt a little bit annoyed by that. But just as he wanted to say something, he had an idea.

"Hey, blondie," he said and the two girls turned their heads. The blonde one opened her mouth to say something but John, now a bit confident that his powers were real, was quicker. "Shut up and come here, I want to fuck you right now."

The blonde girl again looked baffled but then got up and walked over to John. He caught a look of her friend, who just sat there, her mouth wide open as she couldn't believe what just was happening. "No worry," he told the redhead. "I won't forget you." Then he pushed the blonde over the bench. She had worn jeans but with a quick thought John turned the pants into a very short skirt, which he easily pushed up. He also had made her panties disappear and her pussy was waiting for him. The blonde moaned a bit as John pushed into her young pussy. He could feel her streching around his cock and with some thoughts he grew his cock a bit more, so she could feel it nicely moving around inside of her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)