More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SubFantasy SubFantasy

How does Kazex approch her?

He greets her

By looking at her figure, he can say that the girl looked like she would have no issues carrying multiple babies.

Kazex was going to get what he wanted today and he intended on getting it. He had his mind set on starting a small army of goblins. And when he started that army he was going to create his first warlord and then rule the world with his armies. He was going to be the most powerful goblin ever!

After Kazex decided to wait for his prey to wander near so he could ambush her, his prey walked closer to his hiding spot. She was picking berries from a shrub near him. A mischievous smile grew across his face as he watched her come into his vision. Kazex waited until she was directly in front of him before slowly creeping out of his hiding place.

"Hello there, little lady," Kazex greeted the girl.

The girl jumped at hearing such a strange sounding voice. She turned around trying to see who was speaking. When she saw who was talking she gasped, "You're a goblin!"

Now Kazex wasn't sure if he should take offense at her words or laugh them off because they were true.

However, instead of taking offense he chuckled lightly and continued, "I am indeed, little miss."

"Where did you come from?" The elf girl asked. Her blue eyes locked onto his dark brown eyes. There was curiosity in those beautiful orbs. It was a look Kazex enjoyed seeing. He found it appealing and inviting.

"Away from here," Kazex responded with an amused tone. Kazex could tell how she feels by the look of confusion clear in her expression. However, he had no intention of telling her where he come from.

So he changed the subject, "Are you lost? I have been traveling the woods for some time looking for the perfect for my clan. Unfortunately, we do not seem to have a single female willing to stay."

He decided to say it honestly, curious about how she will react to his honesty. Would she be frightened and try to run away, or would she fight or would she submit?

"Oh! I know exactly where you can find another female for your tribe, Mr. Goblin! Follow me and I'll introduce you to her."

Kazex was stunned by her reply. Is she saying that she will help him find a ? This is so absurd, why would she help him? Should he trust her?

Does he trust her? Will he follow her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)