More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Adventive Adventive

Where does Andrew go?

He goes to work

After getting dressed and giving his ex his oversized shirt (knowing full well that she'll take it off when he leaves), Andrew made his way down to the lobby to see the landlord sitting at the front desk.

"You two had fun last night?" Asked Elisa.

Even though Andrew wanted to ignore and go straight to work, he wanted to know if Carolyn was bluffing about him having powers, besides the stiff dick he was now hiding. "We talked that's all." He said.

Elisa couldn't help but laugh in front of Andrew's face. "I'm sorry but an ex-girlfriend comes back into your life, and the best you do is talk?" She laughed as she shook her head.

Andrew wanted to get mad but found his urge to use his power (if he had any) were getting stronger. But it took most of his strength to say, "I'm about to head out."

Elisa grabbed his arm and asked, "Wait, before you go, was she as good as you remember?"

With a slip of the tongue, he said, "Go fuck yourself."

He stopped, knowing full well that he told her to do despite just wanting to go to work. However, nothing happened, and Elisa just lets go of his arm.

"If you don't mind me, I have to use the ladies room." She said.

She got up, but Andrew asked, "Why are you leaving?" He hopes that this had been a coincidence or maybe even a cruel joke.

But he soon got his answer when she said, "I just want to finger myself."

"Is this a joke?"

Her face was similar to Andrew's face, trying to figure out what was happening. However, she soon found her answer and said, "No, and I don't even know why I want to do that now, but I'm going to finger myself in the restroom."

She was about to go when Andrew said, "Wait..."

Does Andrew continue testing his powers or does he continue to work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)