More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Does Steve decide to ask his friends for help or plan to strip the boss on his own?

He goes to his friends

Steve decided that if he was ever going to make his thoughts become reality, he would need his friends’ help. Every Sunday, the one day everybody had off, they would get together with some of their other friends and talk about how their week went, how hot Nelson was, stuff like that. Before all of their friends who didn’t work with them showed up, Steve convinced his friends that he now worked with to meet him early so he could plan his erotic scheme with them.

“Okay guys,” Steve said, “This might sound crazy, but I’ve gathered you all here today to talk about our hot manager, and... I want to strip him naked!”

“WHAT?!” exclaimed all of the other friends unison.

“That’s right!” Steve said, “I want to strip our boss naked at work! We all talk about how hot he is and he’s married and straight, so dating is out of the question. This could be our chance to make a hot fantasy a reality!”

“Oh yeah!” said Edgar, one of the more outgoing, uninhibited members of the group, “I say we do it! Let’s strip our hunky boss!”

“No way!” responded Andy, the most level-headed of the guys, “We can’t do that! We could lose our jobs, plus it’s ILLEGAL! We are not stripping Nelson naked!”

“Aw, c’mon!” said Steve, “You think he’s hot, just like the rest of us! Haven’t you thought about his gorgeous face or his perfect body, how it would look without that damn uniform on? Wouldn’t you like to see our boss naked and on display for YOUR pleasure?”

As he said these things, Edgar and the other guys started to back him up and encourage Andy as well.

“Well...” Andy said, pondering, “Yeah, I would. He’s so dreamy! But... how would we do it? How would we get our manager naked at work?”

“I have a plan,” said Steve.

What is Steve’s plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)